gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Thumbs up 2005 Mustang V6 $11,500.00

For sale is a very nice very clean 2005 Mustang V6 in tourch red. The car is my wifes car and as much as it hurts to get rid of it, we have a baby on the way so we bought a Nissan Murano and we need to get rid of the stang. We are basicly selling the car for what we owe on the car. The stang is being sold with its stock wheels but i will be willing to sell the car with your choice of the Privet wheels or the white HPr5 wheels that are currently on my stang for an additional $700.00. Both sets of wheels are in great condition. The car has 36,200 miles on it. THe interior is Black Cloth. I have the billet ac knobs and the K&N intake system for the car if you would like at no additional cost. The car also has the rear quarter window louvers and the GT color match side skirts installed. I can send you some more pictures upon request. Car must sell now send me an email if you are interested.
    Checkout the picks in my wifes profile. GirlieGirlRacing

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Thread Information