gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GT geek

Glovebox = Ford zip pack with owners manual, reg, insurance and copy of AAA card (just in case), small AA size maglight, fuses, tire PSI guage, bank ATM deposit envelopes

Front cup holder holds my bluetooth headset and my cellphone, rear cupholder has my stereo remote control
    2000 Mustang GT

Glove box has the registration/insurance, tire receipt (Discount has started purging their records ), LED flashlight, tire guage.
    Console contains charging cables for phone and Palm, GPS antenna for palm, headset for phone. Found a lighter (quit smoking 3 years ago) and some stale NERDS in there too.
    - Jim

sig by: Crimsonblack (Many thanks!)

Gotstang? Regular

In various locations: A heart-shaped pad for writing down license plates of ppl who bug me. License plate with different numbers to keep 'em guessing about mine. Zone bars in case I get stuck in the wilderness of Tennessee without food. Empty change purse to ward off stoplight panhandlers.
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

GS

center console: Cell phone charger,radio face plate box, one socket that I have been meaning to put back in my tool box for about two months now.
    glove box: insurance, wheel lock key, assorted papers. oh and good old S&W just incase some one needs my car more than I do. LOL.

Thread Information