gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Six Times The Ass Kickin' One Bad Sixxx's Avatar

Default So how was everyones New Year??

Dual Flowmasters Super 40s, MAC Longtube Headers, Dynomax H-Pipe, MAC Underdrive Pullies, Windstar Upper Intake Manifold, 70mm Power Throttle Body, Custom PVCPipe Cold Air Intake, Air-in 25mm Throttle Body Spacer, 4.10 Gears, 7.5 T-Lok, Roush Racing Springs, 9mm Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, SCT XCal II Tuned

Gotstang? Addict

Lol, funny. I like the natrual cooler for the beers behind you.
    2003 GT
    H&R SuperSports l Tokico Illumina dampers l Maximum Motorsports c/c plates l MM XL SFCs l MGW shifter l other goodies...

New Years was great for me here in Florida

Just another day for me. I was working form midnight until 9am new years day in Qatar.
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

I went to a Party at BadSnake98's (Bruce) house it was really nice to be around friends for the New Year. Sorry guys we don't get rowdy like you young folks...LOL
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Six Times The Ass Kickin' One Bad Sixxx's Avatar

It was quite a fun night. Yea, snow really did TOO much of a good job. We had nothing but beer slushies and junk food. =D Glad everyone had a great holiday!

Dual Flowmasters Super 40s, MAC Longtube Headers, Dynomax H-Pipe, MAC Underdrive Pullies, Windstar Upper Intake Manifold, 70mm Power Throttle Body, Custom PVCPipe Cold Air Intake, Air-in 25mm Throttle Body Spacer, 4.10 Gears, 7.5 T-Lok, Roush Racing Springs, 9mm Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, SCT XCal II Tuned

I sleeped in on New Years! Had to get up- at 3:00am on New Yearsday morning to go to work....Delivery to hospital.....

Thread Information