As copied from my club website.

So im about 90% sure I just got ripped off to the tune of $500.

found a good deal on some nitrous parts on one of the Mustang boards I read. I did a little background research on the seller, didnt come up with anything too terrible. So I decided to go ahead and buy the parts. i payed useing paypal and my payment cleared on March 2nd at wich point this person was suposed to email me and tell me when the package was shipped. Well, here we are on March 8th and I still have no email saying the parts were shipped... or just to keep me informed. Starting to get a little worried about the situations so I went back to Corral (message board I bought the parts off of) and dug a little harder for some info on the seller. Well, I didnt have to dig too hard... the day I sent this guy money, someone else had replied to his 'FOR SALE' post and stated that the guuy was a scammer, and listed everything he knew of this person to prove it (wich was more then enough) and to worn everyone to not do buisness with this guy.... DAMN... a day late for me though.

So, I Emailed the guy trying to warn everyone to see if he had any personal information about this seller so I could try and get my money back. The guy emails back with this:

Here is the info I have on Trevor Case.

Trevor Case, board name TrevX aka Myfast2004gt.

Hangs out at MustangWorld (banned) , Modularfords (banned), Stangnet, Gotstang.

Home address:
2808 N.Valderos,
Angleton Texas, 77515
Cel# 799-8222

Mom and Dad- Debbie and David Case
Home # 979-849-8318
Same above address
Dad's E-mail allsomecowboy@yahoo.com (unconfirmed)

Justin, as you know us Canadian are mellow people until we get screwed over. I will ensure no one else gets scammed.

Keep me in the loop and keep close contact. I will help everyway I can. I also have numerous E-mails and Web postings that proves well beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a con artist.

What boards do you hang at and what is your board name(s).

Good luck.

Rob Chatton

Needless to say, I was a little surprised. It seams that this isnt a guy at all... its a kid who lives with his parents still. Rob also informed me that he had spoken to the kids parents and the mother didnt believe what was going on! FUCKIN EH!!!!!!

Im emailing and calling, I dont exactly know how to go about getting my money back but Im not about to have some steers-n-queers wanta be cowboy kid, fuck with me!

this just sucks