gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Default Mustang Alley Woodward cruise in Aug 2007

How many of you that have attended Mustang Alley at the Woodward Dream in the past would be interested in a special parking area for GS members only? J and I have been talking about it this morning and need to get a rough count on how many would be interested so he can get a parking lot reserved for GS members.
    Last edited by beezer; 04-19-2007 at 11:50 AM.

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

Awesome man.

Put me down for a space .. i can't promise that i will be there but i'm trying to get out of some commitments here so i can make it .. i was recently voted Vice President of the local car club and you can figure what that does to all my weekends this summer .. I have made it known that I want go to Woodward so hopefully someone will step up and take over so i can be gone for a dew days

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default woodward

yep I'll be there would be nice to have spot to return to want to cruse this year(i'll be there wen/thurs fri nights)

I'll be there....that's a given

beezer great thread. GS will have a tent there again this year. I hope to have a spot reserved for parking but I need to wait for what is required. If they require so many to signup, I would need you guys to put gotstang.com for your car club.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

I will be there but not sure if I have to park with my Boss yet, more than likely he will use my Mach for display. This is where I work everyone check it out www.mustangracing.com But if there is anything I can do let me know. Gunner it would be awesome if you come to Woodward. I will be Cruisin from the 1st week of August till the end. Its so much easier than trying to do it that Sat. It is really congested out there on that 16 miles of road that the Cruising takes place on. But its awesome to see. The Cars are just so cool to see. Hey J you running with the big boys this year too LOL
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Gotstang? Newbie!

Thumbs down WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE..

I WISH I COULD GO.. BUT I'M STUCK IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ANOTHER YEAR..

PLEASE WATCH THE WOODWARD VIDEO
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_files/Woodward06.wmv

Very Cool Video Nicole, you captured the feel of Cruisin Woodward!!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by beezer
    How many of you that have attended Mustang Alley at the Woodward Dream in the past would be interested in a special parking area for GS members only? J and I have been talking about it this morning and need to get a rough count on how many would be interested so he can get a parking lot reserved for GS members.

I am definatly interested, post more info and if all goes according to plan, I'm IN!

please make sure you register and list gotstang.com as your club to get assigned gotstang parking spots

We need to get a list going of who from GS is coming to Woodward!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Newbie!

Im leaving tommorrow morning, trailer is loaded. Dont think ya can miss it

CORBEAU SEATS

Don't You Have a Home ?!?!? ~ My Uncle

See Ya there!! Already been out Cruisin it was packed on Woodward last nite!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Thread Information