gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default May 19, 2007 - MUSTANG & ALL FORD SHOW - BEAUMONT, TX

May 19, 2007

3rd Annual Mustang & All-Ford Show

Beaumont, Texas

Hosted by Wild Horse Mustang Club at Kinsel Ford: 3355 Hwy 69 Beaumont, TX. Event hours are 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM with check-in running 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Registration fee is $30 (pre-registration $25 before May 15, 2007). Classes for All Years & Makes of Ford Powered Vehicles. Mustang Classes For All Generations. T-Shirts & Dash Plaques To All Entrants, Door Prizes, 50/50, Trophies for Best of Class & Runner Up, Best Engine, Best Paint. Food, Entertainment,& Vendors (Vendors Space $15). For more information please send email to dpeaster@gt.rr.com or visit our website at http://www.wildhorsemustangclub.com.
    Last edited by OUFan22; 05-06-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Hay this is cool keep me post how this show goes .....IM from Orange Tx and us to praticipate In SOutheast Texas Mustang club ...Are you a member ??...Is Chris and Stacy still involved ....WHat about Bonnie and Rodney ??????( Rodney was the pres for quit a few years Him and Bonnie live in Lumberton ) ..:-D...SOrry i missed the whole thing Kinsel HUM ..Did a few of those shows .....

Dreams Come True As Long As You Never Quit Dreaming

I don't know anyone in the other club. I do know that Rodney still runs it though. I am the treasurer of the Wild Horse Mustang Club and are based in Lumberton too.

Really ...I heard from freinds back home some of your members split from Southeast Texas cause they were more into race then show ......Is that why you dont know any of the other club ...I was a member back a few years ago when there was only one club ......Stacy was the treasure of the other club ..Shame youll cant be freinds .....SO im assuming your club isnt MCA affiliated ...They cant have clubs that close together ( or atleast they couldnt at one time )

Dreams Come True As Long As You Never Quit Dreaming

The Wild Horse Mustang Club is more into shows, cruises, rally's and other driving events, basically more active. Some of our members split from the other group because they actually wanted to have fun and do more things. I am from Oklahoma originally, not S.E. Texas. I moved here about 3 1/2 years ago and don't know much about the Southeast Texas club.

We have applied for MCA membership and were refused since the other club has a charter and our areas overlap. It's a shame because we are a great club. We will try again.

Just a friendly reminder that there is just under two weeks before the show.

Thread Information