gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Default 2007 Northeast Tuning Event! JerryW is coming back!

That's right - I am arranging for Jerry to travel to the Northeast again. He never makes it out this way except for these events and he is arguably the best tuner in the country.

Now for the info :

When : April 21-22, 2007
    Where : XXTuning's State of the art facility, E. Hartford, CT
    Cost : $450, $425 for LMMC-CT '07 Club Members; $50 for each additional tune on a device

What is included :

Jerry has the ability to flash all types of vehicles - not just Fords! Chevy's, Diesels and Chryslers can now be tuned as well. Additionally if you already have a tuning device, Jerry can tune that as well - no matter the manufacturer!! (Please contact me before registering so we can be prepared for your vehicle) Ford EEC-V, Chevrolet and Chrysler vehicles will have their PCM's flashed. EEC-IV vehicles will still require a chip (if you do not have a chip there will be a nominal fee TBD for the chip).

Your cost will include all tuning and dyno time.

There will be a maximum of ten vehicles allocated for each day. These spots *ALWAYS* go fast and we have sold out the last two times Jerry has come to the area so get your spot now!

How to register :

Email pete@snkypete.com and I will send you a copy of the registration form.

A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot for the event. You may sell your spot if you can no longer make it. Payment IN FULL will be required by April 1, 2007.

Payments should be sent via PayPal to pete@snkypete.com

NOTE : Saturday has already begun to fill up and once done we will start taking reservations for Sunday. Don't wait - this event is first come, first served.

This is a rare opportunity to be tuned by the best - reserve your spot today!

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

Cool.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Only a handful of slots left for Sunday. Email me if you're interested.

Thread Information