gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: maf??

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default maf??

im looking to get a bigger maf for my 1995 gt, who has a decent price? i am still using stock 19's. i only see the whole kit, which all i need is the sensor cause i already have a cold air intake.

any help on this and where to buy?

Gotstang? Newbie!

I am not sure I would go with a MAF with your mods yet. You will not notice any gain in hp without heads. The MAF for the 94, 95 cars is larger than the fox 5.0's so that is why the fox's respond to a MAF change. Also the computer in the 94, 95 5.0s is not very mod friendly. There is a good chance you will have drivability problems. I would wait till I was changing head, injectors and get a tune. But, if you want one just google it, there a lots of places and many price match. summit racing, mustang unlimited, holcomb motorsports to name a few.

Boss makes a good point, gears would be a better start, but none the less. C&L sells meters that you can interchange the tubes in when you want to change injectors, however, I hear the C&L's do not respond well with Programable management systems,( although I haven't had any issues) Pro-M's are better suited for that route. Good luck.
    http://www.cnlperformance.com/

Sam's 03 Terminater

I have a Pro M that is cal'ed for 24 lb injectors that I wanna sell for 100.00 plus shipping. It is in great shape and has the tube and meter that goes along with it. Let me know if ya wanna see pics through my guest book. I think it would work for ya as long as you have 4 count em 4 wires plugging into your maf sensor.
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

Thread Information