gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    GS Dynasty

Exclamation FS: Cleaning Shop! A Ton of Mustang Parts, Fox's, 4.6's and other Ford Stuff!

Ok, helping a friend clean shop.....i have pics of some thing, and can get pics of anything else....Just ask!

BTW, everything is BEST offer (with an exception or 2), dont ask for a price, because we dont know...we really just want to get rid of this stuff...just shoot a fair offer and its yours. No lowballing please. Plain and simple. this is also, first with cash in hand takes it. no holding.

* Mighty Demon 650 Carb. 12 1/8th mile passes. excellent cond. Cost $500 new from jegs... $350 FIRM

*B&M Ratchet Shifter. This is a LIKE NEW pistol grip ratchet shifter. cable is included. This also has a a thumb button on the side which was used for a trans brake. Paid around $170 new. BEST OFFER!!

*BBK Shorty Headers, 94-95 Mustang GT 5.0. These will ONLY fit 94-95 to the best of our knowledge. Will fit fox 5.0, but does not fit x/h pipe. Must have 94-95 x/h pipe. These are BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX! gray in color, not coated. Around $175 new.....BEST OFFER!!

*87-93 Mustang O/R H pipe. Excellent condition. BEST OFFER!!

*87-93 Mustang Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust. Excellent Cond. This includes the pipes to the h pipe, a set of nice low miles flowmaster mufflers with turn downs after the Mufflers. No tail pipes! BEST OFFER!!

*Mini Spool for Ford 8.8. Brand new in the box, BEST OFFER!!

*2 C4 C5 Bell Housings. One of each, great condition, just needs cleaned up. BEST OFFER on Each!

*87-93 Mustang Rear hatch glass. Good shape, no cracks or chips. BEST OFFER!

*87-93 Mustang driver and pass Glass. Good shape, no cracks or chips. BEST OFFER!

*5.0, 302 Stock Camshaft. good useable condition. BEST OFFER!

*79-04 Mustang Southside Rear Lower Control Arms. Nice shape, just need cleaned. BEST OFFER!

*87-93 Mustang Stock Headers. a pair of stock headers/exhaust manifolds for a fox mustang. BEST OFFER!

*87-93 Mustang stock hood. Real nice shape. few scratches. Currently calypso green. BEST OFFER!

*(2) 87-93 Mustang OEM Hatch spoilers. One green, one red. both nice shape. has some scratches. BEST OFFER on each!

*87-93 Mustang Interior Parts. Basically an entire interior out of a 92 hatch. Gray in color. Buy some, or buy all. Everything but the carpet, most all is in good condition. Dash, door panels, rear panels, Front seats (cloth), rear seats etc etc. BEST OFFER on 1 piece, or all pieces.

*87-93 Mustang Heater Box. Great Shape. BEST OFFER!

*Ford 7.5 Rear end. This is a posi rear end. Buy the whole rear, or just the guts. BEST OFFER!

*TONS of 4.6 Ford Fuel rails and 19# injectors. These are all off of crown vic's. about 10 sets of fuels rails and about 10 sets of 19# injectors BEST OFFER on some or all!

*87-93 OEM Mustang 5.0 Instake manifold and throttle body. Good condition, off of a 93 hatch. BEST OFFER!

*Ford 8.8, 3.55 Gears. Used ring and pinion gears, but good useable condition! BEST OFFER!!

* Ford 9 Inch Center Section. Used, but in nice shape, ring and pinion installed. (not sure of the gears, but can check) BEST OFFER!

*4 Stock dodge dakota rims. no tires. silver and in good shape. off of a 95 dakota. BEST OFFER!

Thats about it for now, but more will be coming soon!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!

This is going to sound crazy, but is there any chance you'd be interested in donating any of it to a good cause?

I'm building this:
    http://www.myspace.com/projectlowbudget

It's been almost completely donated parts, including the actual car itself.

We're donating it to www.ttof.org.

If not, I'm interested in the following parts:

*87-93 Mustang O/R H pipe. Excellent condition. BEST OFFER!!

*87-93 Mustang Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust. Excellent Cond. This includes the pipes to the h pipe, a set of nice low miles flowmaster mufflers with turn downs after the Mufflers. No tail pipes! BEST OFFER!!

98 Cobra Coupe # 2563
    Some mods.

91 LX 5.0 - Project: Low Budget.

Low Budget is going to be auctioned off and the proceeds will be donated to www.ttof.org.

Dude, I suck at resurrecting old posts.

Actually, the more I think about it I'm pretty awesome at it.
    98 Cobra Coupe # 2563
    Some mods.

Low Budget is going to be auctioned off and the proceeds will be donated to www.ttof.org.

What year car is this out of ?

Ford 8.8, 3.55 Gears. Used ring and pinion gears, but good useable condition! BEST OFFER!!

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Gotstang? Newbie!

I take it that this stuff isn't still for sale?

GS Dynasty

gears are gone, as is alot of other stuff...what are you looking for, i may still have it!

I need a mid pipe and exhaust for my 91 LX.

It's for this:

98 Cobra Coupe # 2563
    Some mods.

Gotstang? Newbie!

pics of the flowmaster catback?

Gotstang? Newbie!

pics of the flowmaster catback?

GS Dynasty

exhaust is gone, sorry

Gotstang? Newbie!

Do you still have the lower control arms?

GS Dynasty

gone, sorry

Thread Information