gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Moderator

Default Judges - No One Liners Please.

Just a quick note to the judges.

Please get past the one liners. Members take a lot of time to do their websites as well as participating in the judged face-offs. Let the GS'ers know what you liked, didn't like, what factors helped you make your decision in the voting process. Some of your notes may help people change their pictures, how the site is laid out or whatever to do better in the face-offs.

Making short comments like "so and so get my vote." or "after flipping a coin I am voting for so and so." doesn't help anyone in the face-off process. I for one look forward to the comments from the judges as much as seeing who wins. Most would like to see if they saw it the same way or maybe go hey I didn't notice that when I looked at the site.

My 2cents. Thanks.

here here!

i second it!!

when two hearts race... both win.

I agree to a point,except when someone challenges a member who has very little done to their site,just to get an easy win! I know members vote on these,but I wish J could fix it where the challenger loses by defalt. When a judge takes his time to judge a face off. It gets rediculas.

Gotstang? Moderator

Unless the judges are doing it for free (judging face-offs) then you give it your all regardless of how cheap the challenge might be. That can be part of your comments as well.

Thread Information