gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Moderator

Default JUDGES, Please Vote Soon.

Some of the judges are really slowing things up. Having to wait one to three weeks or more for one of the judged face-off is way to long.

It looks like there is one or two judges that just aren't online enough to move through these face-offs at a decent clip. Maybe it's just me. If so, I apologize for saying anything.

To be a judge, They should check the GS site atleast once a day or no later than two days, Unless they're out of town on a business trip,which they can contact J and let him know. Even though there's no pay ,it's the agreement that they made before agreeing to be a judge.

Your right crimson and I agree there 1hotpony.

Sam's 03 Terminater

I strongly agree. I bet its the same judges that were slow and identified back when they had faces.
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

I think you just need to pm J..or do what you're doing my making a post here or even a blog..

there is a way for judges to be taken out of rotation temporarily if they're out of town, busy or need a break..but it's done by request with J.

I'm sure it would help that if a face off has taken longer than 5 days..tell J so he can find out if they need a "substitue" or if he can pm them or whatever.

Gotstang? Moderator

Thanks Nicole.

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

Gee some of these JFO are taking forever, its getting frustrating not knowing the outcome of these for over a week or more. Guess I won't waste my points wagering anymore for awhile, till I see if I win any or lose them all!!! Come on Judges do your Jobs!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Since J changed all the Judges icons to the same thing it was a good thing for some aspects, but the bad point is no one can tell if it's the same judge holding the JFO up.

Thanks Crimsonblack

Thanks to Nicoleb3x3 for this one.

Gotstang? Regular

Think of it this way... the longer it takes to judge, the longer our cars get publicity on the home page! Oops, spoke too soon, we've been displaced by what's sure to be one of the most widely-watched Grudge Match showdowns ever... holy smackdown, Batman, that's gonna beat the Thrilla in Manila for excitement!
    IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST - Ricky Bobby's Dad

Gotstang? Moderator

It would add more to the site if the judges voted quickly on a JFO. It would make people have to log in more often rather than knowing they have a week or so to place a bet.

I see some judges voting within a day or so of the posting and others are waiting one to three weeks before casting a vote.

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

A week is even too long. More is just rediculous.

Thread Information