gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    GS Dynasty

Default FS: Sunglasses, Lots of them...CHEAP!

Ok, i got my hands on a bunch of brand new pro-vision shades for silly cheap, and thought i would pass along the great deal...(see pics)
    I only have 1 style, in blue or black. Comes in the hard, lined zipper case and comes with a lense cloth.... These block 100% of all uva & uvb, and are completely shatter proof.........
    they are comfy as hell...you can see the tags...$89 each pair!! I was able to find them online for arround $25 per pair, but in order to get them at that price, you have to buy large quantities! and to be able to do that, there is a $50 fee!

My price for GS'rs $10 each pair or 3 pair for $25!!
    Shipping depends on how many you buy, but it will only be a few bucks... Larger discounts if more are purchased!!
    I have about 40ish pairs of these...once they are gone, thats it!!

GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS!! X MAS IS ONLY 2 MONTHS AWAY!!

I gotta get rid of these...paypal is accepted!
    email me frogiiie@adelphia.net, PM me or shoot me a guestbook message!

Description:
    Quality sports sunglasses with high density, shatter Resistant, polycarbonate sports lenses and new sweat guard technology. The price for these promotional sports sunglasses includes the carrying case, micro fiber lens cleaning cloth.

mmm i wonder how i would look in those.....

GS Dynasty

hott...LOL

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

Sent you a PM
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

GS Dynasty

replied!
    ive been told by a friend who picked up a pair locally that they are great for motorcycle riding too (which is why he got them) because the hug the face well. so if anyone knows any bikers looking to keep the bigs out of their eyes, send them here lol.

GS Dynasty

thanks Judy! I shipped them today! I sent you the info. Thanks again!

Awesome you are fast, I'll let you know when I get them!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

It's a Ragtop Day

I really need a new pair of shades, but im completly broke for now. If you still have a pair when I get paid again ill be contactin you.

Thanks to MdniteMustang00 for the sig.

GS Dynasty

i have tons left, and im sure i will have a bunch when you get paid...just shoot me a guestbook message or PM.

GS Dynasty

i still have a nunch of these let...Judy should be getting hers in the mail monday.. she will post up about what she thinks.....

Hey got the Sunglasses today, my hubby and son love them took them out to try them out. The sun was actually out today and they worked great. They are of good quality it seems to, I can't believe the case and cleaning cloth that came with them that is worth 10 bucks in itself. Thanks Girl well worth the Money so come on people order some.

POSSE MOTTO:

GS Dynasty

glad you like the judy! Thank you!
    Now come one people, x-mas is just around the corner! Im doing $10 each, or 3 for $25......anything more than 3 is just $5 more per pair! shipping is extra, but isnt much, usually $5.....i ship priority mail, and i ship FAST!

GS Dynasty

Bump, i still have tons of these left! great stocking stuffers! x-mas is ust around the corner!

GS Dynasty

Bump! These are great stocking stuffers! I ship priority mail so you are garnteed to get these in plenty of time for x-mas! I still have a BUNCH left!

PM sent.
    - Jim

sig by: Crimsonblack (Many thanks!)

GS Dynasty

PM replied

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default hi

do you still have them sun glasses . oh will they fit a fat head.

GS Dynasty

lol...yeah, i still have tons of them....message me if interested. if it helps, ive sold a few to some fat heads LOL

Thread Information