gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nay,i am new here,but by you going after everything with no pics or 1 pic or a graffitti whatever does not say much for your car. I know what i say means nothing,like many others to you but represent you car in the way it is supposed to when it was made a fuckin icon.With that said hopefully you turn on your face off button and let the ride begin.It is set up for fun,we dont get anything for points
    That gives me an idea,maybe someone with good points should get a free sticker.

Gotstang? Moderator

That's a great fix J. AMEN!

Thanks J. Your the man

Gotstang? Regular

Kind of off topic but what about people who have a picture of a car that isn't their's in their challenge and also for the first pic for their website but then they put their real car later. My idea is, if you don't put your real car in your challange pics, you should be disqualified from any challenge/tourneys. I know there was someone on here that had a 2000 Cobra R in their pic but their real car is a white car.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by StarDriver
    Kind of off topic but what about people who have a picture of a car that isn't their's in their challenge and also for the first pic for their website but then they put their real car later. My idea is, if you don't put your real car in your challange pics, you should be disqualified from any challenge/tourneys. I know there was someone on here that had a 2000 Cobra R in their pic but their real car is a white car.
    Thats a real good point stardriver

yes indeed... it is a very good point stardriver...

when two hearts race... both win.

Gotstang? Regular

If someone is so insecure about themselves or thier car they need to challenge a car with a poor track record (maybe they aren't in enough groups/have enough time to send a ton of the "please vote for me in my faceoff" guestbook entries), ce la vi. Hey, if someone need to feel like thier car/them are so awesome because they can beat a "lesser" car, so be it. I have a poor face off record, but I still love my car-do you wonder if they really love thiers? Sad-like the people that hunt awards at car shows to feel better....

Thread Information