gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Sexy Pony

Talking Mustang Club of Las Vegas Car Show

HI I was just wondering if anyone from here will be attending the Car show from 9/29 to 10/2 at Stardust Hotel. I guess it is suppose to be big and they are expecting at least 800 in attendence. It is in Las Vegas NV. M yboyfriend will be showing his car which will be pretty cool!!!!! Lots of cool activities for that weekend. Try and make it!!!!

Gotstang? Moderator

I want to go, but not sure my car will done by then. Gonna take some time getting the body kit, trunk, spoiler and hood on and painted by then. But I hope to at least go over to peak at the cars since my club is sponsoring the show.

Sexy Pony

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonblack
    I want to go, but not sure my car will done by then. Gonna take some time getting the body kit, trunk, spoiler and hood on and painted by then. But I hope to at least go over to peak at the cars since my club is sponsoring the show.

OOh nice.. Good luck with everything. Are you doing it all yourself or having a shop to it? Yea my car is not even close to being shown but it will be cool to see all thae cars in it...

Gotstang? Moderator

My pony is a daily driver and will never be confused for a show car. I have done the entire interior myself. I will likely take all the exterior goodies to the body shop, have the parts painted and installed. If the cost is too outrageous I'll do some of it, but it will take me longer to get it done. That being said... I want it done correctly too.

Gotstang? Moderator

Your car doesn't really need anything else. It looks great already. You got the body kit, some engine work done. It's good to go.

Sexy Pony

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonblack
    Your car doesn't really need anything else. It looks great already. You got the body kit, some engine work done. It's good to go.
    Yea.. all I want to do now is Heads, Headers, Supercharger, some more suspension stuff to make it handle a little better and I do want a carbon Fiber dash kit, and a new hood. I just want more power and better handling. The outside is pretty much done. I just dont know where to take it around here when I do want do to the Heads and all that stuff. adam cant swap the heads and so I know there are plenty of aftermarker shops here just to know which one is the best for the money and not ruin anything.....

Thread Information