gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Addict

Default Cobra R bumper Vs. Raccoon

I was driving about 45mph on a small, country road, on my way to meet up with some friends. A small dark dog-like figure runs out right in front of the stang. I didn't have time to swerve, stop, I just hit it dead on. I heard a crunch/thump beneath the car. I thought that it was someone's dog so I turn around to park in a driveway to check out the damage and tell the people I hit their dog. I walk around to the front of the stang and there is a huge smashed to bits area and a large piece missing, I'm pissed. I walk down the road to pick up the pieces and find the animal. I pick up the big missing chunk and some smaller pieces. I look around for the animal and see a still breathing, almost lifeless raccoon. I started bashing the with the broken pieces of my bumper and kicking the crap out of the raccoon. I know it was mean but I don't care, It wasn't a dog/pet or anything. It died. I am left with a damaged bumper and I have to leave for college in two weeks.

2003 GT
    H&R SuperSports l Tokico Illumina dampers l Maximum Motorsports c/c plates l MM XL SFCs l MGW shifter l other goodies...

you're an ass.

you can get your car fixed.

when two hearts race... both win.

Gotstang? Addict

Yeah your completely right, I am an ass. I should have left the Raccoon there to suffer with its broken bones and internal bleeding, probably would have suffocated on its own blood, wait a couple of hours and came back later. The Raccoon was dead either way. Your way is better.
    2003 GT
    H&R SuperSports l Tokico Illumina dampers l Maximum Motorsports c/c plates l MM XL SFCs l MGW shifter l other goodies...

to kill it swiftly to put it out of its misery is one thing.

but you acted like a petulant, unruly child and took your anger out on it ruthlessly.

you had me until that part.

when two hearts race... both win.

Gotstang? Addict

It died pretty quickly, it didn't suffer near as much as it would have. Next time I will try to act more composed and adult-like and leave the animal to gurgle blood. But I did end its life so you can be pissed at me for that. I'm just not that much of a Rabid Raccoon lover. I'm not going to say anything else about it, you can call me an ass or whatever I did what I did and I don't feel remorse.
    Last edited by 01FR500; 08-05-2006 at 08:07 PM.
    2003 GT

Gotstang? Newbie!

who cares it was a raccoon, I coon hunt in the late fall-it's pretty fun.

Thread Information