gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Newbie!

Default Kinda Last Minute

Since the weather is suppose to be pretty nice tommorrow, Michelle and I were looking for a show to go to, there is one here:

Meshoppen PA - 8th Annual Car Show at Wyoming County Fairgrounds located on Rt 6. Sponsored by Memory Chasers Car Club ltd in conjunction with the Wyoming County Kiwanis Car Motor Madness Event. Show 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Upper end of the fairgrounds. Vehicle Registration (includes 2 passes for Motor Sports Events) 8:30 AM - 12 NOON. $8.00 pre-registration by May 14, 2004 or $10.00 day of show. Registered Vehicle driver and 1 passenger free admission to all events. Vendors Welcome $10.00 per space. 33 Classes with trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place & Best of Show. Door prizes, food, Car Corral, 50/50 and raffle. Proceeds to benefit local charities. We are also collecting New Toy donations for The Wyoming and Susquehanna County Christmas Bureau. Spectator Admission fee: Admission: $8-ages 12 & older, $6-ages 6-11 free ages 5 and under and is open to all the Wyoming County Kiwanis Motor Madness events. Door prizes, food, Car Corral. 50/50 and raffles with proceeds to benefit local charities. e-mail: MemoryChasers@pa.net or http://pages.zdnet.com/memory_chasers/

This one was pretty nice, (Not mustang specific ) so there was alot of nice cars, and it was fun to watch the mud bogs. this is about 1 hr from me.

or

Kimberton, PA - (Sun) 25th Annual Mustang & Ford powered Car Show at the Kimberton Fairgrounds. Sponsored by Valley Forge Mustang Club 9 a.m to 3 p.m. registration 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.. Pre-Registration $10.00 before May 22, after and day of show Registration $15.00. Open to all Mustang and special interest Ford powered autos, Participation Award for all participants. Participants Choice Trophies for top 3 voted Mustangs. Automotive flea market, arts and crafts, food, music and more, David Shingle e-mail: bshingle@verizon.net or Natalie Gomez e-mail: Natgomez@briangomez.com or http://www.Valleyforgemustang.org or http://www.homestead.com/VFMC/files/2006_Flyer.jpg

Never was at this one before and is about 2 hrs away. We are leaning towards this one.

Just curious if anyone else was planning to attend.
    CORBEAU SEATS

Don't You Have a Home ?!?!? ~ My Uncle

Make sure you take some pics!

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Make sure you take some pics!
    90 mustang vert (needs alot of work)

84 f150 (demon carb)

73 bug my (highschool drager)

Thread Information