gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

Default Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Just wondering if anyone is going to Carlisle next weekend!!! June 2-4 it would be nice to meet some GS'ers!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Gotstang? Newbie!

Ill be there Friday and Saturday, My car will be a display car parked at the BFG Trailer ( Friday) and Mequiars (Saturday) look me up.
    CORBEAU SEATS

Don't You Have a Home ?!?!? ~ My Uncle

Quote Originally Posted by Roush8702
    Ill be there Friday and Saturday, My car will be a display car parked at the BFG Trailer ( Friday) and Mequiars (Saturday) look me up.
    That cool I will check it out I will be parked with The BadMustangsClub!!! Hopefully we can meet!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

I'll be there too !! Probably saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by 91gt331
    I'll be there too !! Probably saturday.
    Awesome I will be there Friday and Saturday not too sure about Sunday yet!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Mustang Enthusiast

I'll be there on sunday. I have to work friday and saturday.

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

I will be there Saturday and Sunday with the Black Mustang Club. It would be great to meet some GS members.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Gotstang? Newbie!

I'll be passing by York on my way into PA, how far is Carlisle from York? Do you have to pre-register if u just want to show up and check thing out?

Gotstang? Newbie!

Oh i forgot to say I'm coming to Saturday morning, when does it open?

Gotstang? Newbie!

**trying stuff out**

Quote Originally Posted by bnook81
    **trying stuff out**
    josh that would be awesome to meet you, here's the link for Carlisle go to The All Ford Nationals and you can see how much it is just to check out stuff. I will be parked with the BadMustangsClub!!!!
    http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Newbie!

Do you know what area/row you will be at/around? I can only stay for a couple hours i have to get to my nieces birthday party, can you drive throughout the entire area? or do i have to park and walk?

I'll be there with my V6 and it's new exterior look. Getting in Friday around 1 pm, checking into B&B, then coming over with the Mustang. Don't know where I'll be or how it's set up, but should be fun.

Gotstang? Newbie!

Even if your not planning on staying for any lenght of time , I would suggest that you pre-register, parking is always bad, and is going to cost you 10.00 ( i think) in the fairgrounds, theres always ppl selling parking spots in there front yard across the street. For the extra 20 - 25 bucks you can drive right into the show field, ( IE. Better Parking ) plus its piece of mind that ppl arent walking by your car with a purse, keys etc. that are just going to see the cars in the show anyway
    CORBEAU SEATS

Don't You Have a Home ?!?!? ~ My Uncle

Make sure you guys take lots of pics.. I will make thumbnails.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Make sure you guys take lots of pics.. I will make thumbnails.
    I plan on taking alot of Pics, I am taking my Camcorder also!!! I never posted anything from a Video yet so may need help with that when I get back

POSSE MOTTO:

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

I CANT WAIT !!! I'll be there Saturday !! 1 more day to go !!

Here's the pictures we took at the show:

Enjoy!

Clutch Awesome Pics!!! Here is where J put Mine!!! http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/me...E06/wldponi03/

POSSE MOTTO:

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

Excellent pics. I had a lot of fun checking out the cars there. Which I would have have had a way to meet some of the GS folks. I am loading up my pics on the Black Mustang Club site, cause I do not know where to load them here. Here is one of me getting my award though

Last edited by The Guardian; 06-05-2006 at 10:05 PM.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Congrats Christine, we both had a Eventful Weekend, You winning a Award and My Magazine Shoot!!! But meeting you was the best part!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Thread Information