gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

im gonna wear a dress

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J
    im gonna wear a dress
    Well J we already saw you in a Bra so why not!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Gotstang? Regular

It's rained every year we've gone....

Ride Pony Ride
    Winfield IL United States of America BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by wldponi03
    Well J we already saw you in a Bra so why not!!!
    And I have that pic!!!!!!
    2004 Cobra
    Pulley/JLT/Tune

Anyway we can get a list of all of the GSer's who are coming to Woodward? It will be great to see alot of you from here!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Here is what's listed on the registration so far:

Gotstang listed:
    Bob Brown Mach 1 Gotstang.com
    Nicole Belanger 5 gotstang.com
    Mike Harmon GT Gotstang.com
    Phillip Kumpula GT with Roush Stage 3 conversion FNSweet / Gotstang
    Jason Arden V6 gotstang.com
    Judy Miller Mach 1 GotStang.com, Mach 1 Registry
    Spencer Moore Cobra Gotstang.com

I'm also going to be there, but I'm listed under another club.

Gotstang? Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoleb3x3
    we should hit buffalo either wee wee hours of the morning Tuesday (if we drive straight through and end up sleeping there, or; sometime arrive there Wednesday afternoon/evening or so)
    If you are going to be leaving this area some time in the am Weds, let me know-I'll PM you our phone #-we usually leave around 9/10 am. We'd like to make it there in time to hit up the Dean Sellers Ford show (starts around 4). Oh, and we do have to stop on the way in...Ohio I think...for a Cinnabon cinnamon bun!! They don't have any place around here that sells them

We are on the Alley, but I didn't put a club-we're staying in Troy w/the YMR as per usual, but I wasn't sure if I should list all my club affliations lol. It would seem funny to list the YMR-but we are members (Eleanor is yellow), then Gotstang, then my pet projects the E-Green registry & Green club, and a local general car club....Figured I'd just leave it blank.

Quote Originally Posted by electricgreen
    If you are going to be leaving this area some time in the am Weds, let me know-I'll PM you our phone #-we usually leave around 9/10 am. We'd like to make it there in time to hit up the Dean Sellers Ford show (starts around 4). Oh, and we do have to stop on the way in...Ohio I think...for a Cinnabon cinnamon bun!! They don't have any place around here that sells them

We are on the Alley, but I didn't put a club-we're staying in Troy w/the YMR as per usual, but I wasn't sure if I should list all my club affliations lol. It would seem funny to list the YMR-but we are members (Eleanor is yellow), then Gotstang, then my pet projects the E-Green registry & Green club, and a local general car club....Figured I'd just leave it blank.
    Hey I live right down the Road from Dean Sellers about 6 miles I'll be at Dean Sellers too!!! PM your # and we can get together so I can see your Stang and meet you!!! There is also a Cinnabon Place inside Oakland Mall at John R and 14 mile in Troy Anything else you are looking for let me know!!! Judy

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Regular

Oh man, we'll be there like every day!!! That mall, I think, is where we went in 03 when we got there. We were SOOO hot from being stuck on the blue water bridge for like two hours in the sun we went to the hotel and decided to get swim suits-got directions from one of the local ymrs and off we went. I got mine, then went to get his-and BAM. No lights. Everybody got hussled out of the store and I never did get him trunks (he did go swimming though-in his jeans!). So, we had to find our way back to the hotel (off Rochester), our first time ever in MI, with no traffic lights! Ah yes, fond memories of the great blackout!!

I'll PM you our number. Last year we didn't leave in time to get to the show before it filled up so we're going to *try* to get there a bit earlier. We always hit some major traffic thing on our way in-last year we jumped off the thruway (can't recall the #) and ended up around 10 mile-headed up to Woodward and came in that way due a to a major accident that had the whole thing closed down almost. We'll be at the Holiday Inn off Rochester, so we're pretty close by.

Gotstang? Regular

So anything else planned for Gs other than the Alley? The YMR has a few things we'll be doing, like Dean Sellers and a dinner thing on Thrusday, but since they had the bid 5 year deal in MB it seems like a lot less planned out this year. I want to check out Edsel & Eleanor Ford's place this year since we went to Fair Lane last year (plus I gotta scope it out for when we get Eleanor done-how cool to have a pic of our Ford, Eleanor at Eleanor Ford's house??)...any other cool spots to check out? We've been to Belle Isle, the Model T factory, The Henry Ford (didn't go in though, didn't want to leave my car all unattended-it's really not a DD and I cringe when I have to leave it in the hotel parking lot-much less a completely public one, lol)....

Gotstang? Regular

We might be leaving early than planned to make sure we can get to the hotel, check in and clean out the car-and still make it to Dean Seller's in time. Looking like more around 8 ish than 9/10...Also thinking of maybe going to Hell, since it's only about an hour from Troy according to mapquest...

Gotstang? Newbie!

I'm assuming when we show up to register we'll be directed to some type of gotstang section or is it up to us to just hook up and try to park together?

I think I counted 8 gotstang members registered (at least registered under gotstang)
    we don't have a designated parking area...however; you can meet up with J and I at the gotstang.com tent, we are a partipating sponcer of mustang alley and will have a spot for flyers and decals.

ps next year we will have designated parking, and hopefully more people can come for next year's event

also; registration for mustang alley is booked...so if you're not registered you need to go to the mustang alley page and get on teh waiting list, so far they;ve been able to increase the registration...so do it now to ensure you can get in!

Gotstang? Newbie!

Wonderful. I'll look for the gotstang tent once I get to Mustang Alley. I've been registered for quite some time so hopefully no worries there. Thank you for your help. Think positive thoughts for me that once I get to Lansing they actually did finish my car.

Thanks again!

I'll be at Mustang Alley around 6am so I'll watch for you all!! I can't wait to see all of the GSers!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Newbie!

Were registered, both cars just not with any listed group. Plan on parking with some of my club members and others will be scatered with other main groups.

Any way the CRUISE WEEK has begun! Cruised last night with a few thousand cars. Rain 60% today, Tuesday thru Friday Sunny and no rain.

Last Saturday the 12th was the perfect day here. The forecast for the 19th long range is T-Storms and that sucks for our Stangs.

Default MAP of Mustang alley - Group designations

This may help to give an idea where certain groups will be.

My Toronto club is #22 in RED right beside the Beer Garden (Convenient).

Judes ... you know where M1R is parking???

J/Nicky ...... do know where your Gotstang tent will be on this map?????

Cool Scott I am across from where the Blue 14 is across from Chamber of Commerce!!! Now let's hope the weather is excellent and the rain they are calling for goes away!! But heck its only Monday the extended forecast changes daily LOL I'll be there Rain or Shine or Blackout as it was a couple years ago!!!
    Last edited by wldponi03; 08-16-2006 at 11:16 AM.

POSSE MOTTO:

Long range right now is PERFECT

30 degrees (oooops, I mean 86 - lol). and only 20% chance of rain.

Since I am coming it will NOT rain - those are the rules and they have held up all summer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott 01Cobra
    Long range right now is PERFECT

30 degrees (oooops, I mean 86 - lol). and only 20% chance of rain.

Since I am coming it will NOT rain - those are the rules and they have held up all summer for me.
    Maybe you will be our Good Luck Charm, it rained Cats and Dogs last year!! But still had a great time!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Ride Pony Ride
    Winfield IL United States of America BABY!

Will be there Thursday afternoon!
    2004 Cobra
    Pulley/JLT/Tune

Gotstang? Newbie!

i am going to WDC this year also.....is there a place that everyone would ike to meet up B4 we get there or is it assigned parking??can someone let me know....i have already registered, but w/ everyone talking about B-22, I-35 and B-12etc. (kidding about the bingo ref.) Im not sure what the hell is going on....

can some one PLEASE email me??????

90ponylx@gmail.com

thanks in adv.
    Jim

We are here.... just checked in

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    We are here.... just checked in
    Hope you had a safe trip. just got back from Cruisin Woodward, its crazy out there already!!! Lots of Awesome Cars everywhere!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Thread Information