Hey Everyone,

Well we are looking for our customers to be featured on our brochures. These will be getting made in a couple of weeks MAX.

If you have any AutoBadges.com products on your vehicle, and would like to be on the 500 brochures we will be mass producing very shortly we need the follow.

VERY HIGH resolution and clear image of products on vehicle....as close as possible with the best angles, lighting etc. By this I mean like 300dpi material...about 1800 x 1800 at the least in pixels...the LARGER the sizing of the pictures, the better the print quality for them.

SO if you have the skills, products and camera....GO FOR IT!

Please shrink the image and post it here for us to verify if they are 'useable' for the brochures, based on lighting, clarity, focus, etc...then if we OK it, then we can ask you to email us the FULL SIZE VERSION to use!!

Best of luck to everyone!! If nobody posts of course we will just use product images we have or our demo vehicle for it, but I wanted to give our customers the chance to display THEIR ride with HUNDREDS of people as we will be giving these away at car shows this year along with pens and key chain lights!

If you have any questions please let me know!!!