I have been tracking accounts marked as SPAM for quite a long time.

Last night I figured I would implement it...

In regards to http://forums.gotstang.com/showthrea...highlight=spam

1.) Report a guestbook entry as spam. This will increment a counter for the user who sent it... when it reaches a certain amount their account will not be able to send guestbook entries for 48-72 hours depending on the count.
The reporting GB entries as SPAM feature was always available.

If you are able to send GB entries you have nothing to worry about.

If your account was marked as spam, you can contact me and we can clear it up... or just wait the 72 hours.

I dont care about sending a link to a mustang website you want someone to check out... thats the point of GS! To spread the mustang love. When it gets in the way of certain features of the site or is a repetitive message being sent over and over again, thats when it goes over the limit.

GS has members from many sites, whether thatd be the black mustang club, 3.8 mustang, the red mustang club, the huston mustang club... etc. We all work together to make sure you guys are enjoying your stang!

If there are any other sites out there who want to get their message out about their website.. .send me your banner and I will get it in on the banner rotation! This will keep the GB entries clear of spam as well! I will also be happy to send out a monthly email to our GS members suggesting sites they should visit! Or maybe a site of the month they should check out!

Thank guys!