gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitch session

Quote Originally Posted by j

New option now... You can see everyone who ranked you but you havent ranked yet. Its called Return the Favor. Its a little easier now... enjoy!

http://www.gotstang.com/maint.php?edit=returnfavor

Thanks Nicole for testing this out!
    This is make it sooo much easier to quickly see who you owe ranks to. Rather than going tough 11+ pages of who's ranked you section.

THANK YOU J!

Last edited by Nicoleb3x3; 05-27-2006 at 12:31 AM.

Gotstang? Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MdniteMustang00
    I also agree with mustangfreak...it's just a website....but things like that, and other things (like the same people continuously being nominated for the same stuff, and continuously winning...dont get me wrong, some people have badass cars, and it's cool sometimes...but that's been an issue before)... , have in fact turned me away from the site a little. all that...and i mean...ive ranked over 1000 people as well...and dont have half that in return... and the people in the top lists...are there because they've got more votes, and the numbers add up, not necessarily because their being voted high... But im still here. People just suck sometimes. This site is here for fun. And for mustang lovers to share that love. And if really have issues, or arent here for that...go somewhere else til you're happy.

I agree, I enjoy coming here, I don't have alot of time to rank cars, I try to but don't always have time. Some people have asked me to rank theirs and I try to get to it. Some are just rude if you don't rank them right away. I haven't been nominated for any of the contests and could really care less. I hear all this bitching about these minor things, if you get your feelings hurt by getting your car ranked low, get over it. You can't win 'em all.

I am a bit tough on the ranks too..

If I see a car that someone has put a lot of time into...even if I don't like the style the person went with... I will rank that person higher than a clean stock car. Just to give that person props for his hard work and love for his ride.

I like to see cars that are different... even if it is something I would never do to my own..

This place would be quite dull if everyone had a Black 99-04 Mustang GT with Bullitt wheels.. (No offence to anyone with the above combo.. just picked one at random )

I go through my list of people that have ranked me and make sure that I have ranked those people back.
    If I see a new name listed in who is on line, I will rank them at that time..
    I have also ranked at random when checking out sites..

I have 8 that are 5 and under
    I know it's my car and I might be a bit bias, but I don't think it deserves a 5 or below

Gotstang? Regular

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by J
    New option now... You can see everyone who ranked you but you havent ranked yet. Its called Return the Favor. Its a little easier now... enjoy!

http://www.gotstang.com/maint.php?edit=returnfavor

Thanks Nicole for testing this out!
    OMG how did this many people slip through - I've got to get busy. Thanks J!

Thread Information