gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW FEATURE DISCUSSION: TEAM EVENTS

How would you guys like to compete against other teams?

Currently I am thinking of a way for a team leader to challenge another team in particular hunt items to see which team can complete them first....

Any other ways you guys want to compete against other teams?

This will open the doors for TEAM records and even allow 'TEAM POINTS' to be awarded to keep track of which team is doing the most ass kicking.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

Hey that sounds great, can we do a team tourney? What do you think?

Hunts would have to be items that are not regional. Things that anyone can get.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

For sure... I can add tournaments to the event list.. But we need to come up with how they are going to be setup... is it 1 v 1 matchup within the team? or just THIS TEAM VS THIS TEAM type of thing.

As far as hunt items.. I will have a drop down list of limited items you get to choose from.. and I will make sure they are all doo-able

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    Hey that sounds great, can we do a team tourney? What do you think?

Hunts would have to be items that are not regional. Things that anyone can get.
    Now that the weather is Nice I can finally do hunts and the rest of the Team would be able to do that also!! A Tourney sounds Great!!! But everyones Team isn't full yet!!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

I hate to Beat a Dead Horse LOL But have you gave any thought yet to the Team Leaders being able to join in the Fun of the Team!!! Please Please!!!!! Sorry to Bug you J, but I am not alone in this!!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

The tourney could be group vs group, ex. Moderate Modded members of 1 team against the same of another. How about team specific JFOs, the win goes towards the team points instead of just for the member. If team owners are allowed to participate, I think it should be limited to one Stang (if they have more than one website set up). This should also apply to the members as well, just my .02 to keep it fair.

Thanks Crimsonblack

Thanks to Nicoleb3x3 for this one.

Only 1 car per person can be on a team... or did I mess something up.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    as a team owner with 2 stangs I can't participate at all....the 05 ownes a team and can't play and the 66 can't play because the 05 ownes at this point if the owner can't participate I would like to change ownership of my team to the 66 and be a member with the 05....

Gotstang? V6 Team stangracer44t's Avatar

I think that we should have a team vs. team tourney, but have it set up whare one car goes against the other teams car

"Do you remember the little red button? Push the little red button, and you might want to fasten your seat belt!"

Smile

Good idea I think the HUNTS within Teams would be a BLAST....Oh and we still have a bunch of stangs that need to be put into classes, *cough "J" cough cough* .. Like I said before...just hollar if you need me to help you out with that
    `'•. .•'´Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you Burn`'•..•'´

if you are a team owner, your car will automatically be in the events. You dont need to 'join' your car within your own team.

would it be up to the team to choose the car involved in the face-off/tourney??

if you are a team owner, your car will automatically be in the events. You dont need to 'join' your car within your own team.
    Will the Team Leaders Points Count within the Team?
    When I add the Teams points as you said it is still not coming up right, no I am not adding the Team Leaders Points to it!!! Its way off anyone else having the same thing!!! Just wondering!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

I might have misunderstood an earlier thread/post. I thought someone had one of their stangs as the owner and their other stang as a member. If you have it set up as you say then just ignore my last.

Thanks Crimsonblack

blnpony what does that mean?

If its a team tourney.. the entire team is in it.

blnpony what does that mean?

If its a team tourney.. the entire team is in it.
    was refering to stangracer44t's post.....i may have misunderstood what he was saying...two teams of say 8 face-off as indivudal cars but all in the same team...it would have to be like a mini tourney..in the mist of the tourney...this could get confusing. Or say 2 teams did a face-off...how would you vote on that? It would almost have to be a mini tourney I don't see how you could do it any other way...the team page may help with this because you would have to look at mods and such overall...right??

Quote Originally Posted by YsOffcr
    I might have misunderstood an earlier thread/post. I thought someone had one of their stangs as the owner and their other stang as a member. If you have it set up as you say then just ignore my last.
    Prob me Greg...I own a team but had my 66 in another team.....won't allow it now tho so it really is moot.

A team tournament would be when we have 32 teams to participate.... so each team would start in its own spot. Looking deeper.. to figure out who wins each round would be determined by the individual face-offs within.

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

Okay I want my points to count as part of the team and I want to play, so if we do faceoffs I want to do them also. I agree with Nicole on the tourneys though my moderately mods against the the team and such. Of course all the teams will have to be set up for that to work. My team is all set up just waiting on ya'll

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Sam's 03 Terminater

Yeah I agree. Put the moderately mods against the other teams moderately modded and so on and so forth. These could be JFO's or Reg Face Offs. Then whoever won would get points either way but it would be better for the entire team to get the points. Just my .02 hope it helps.
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

It's a Ragtop Day

Whats the point in having teams if it takes a week just to get classified.........

Kinda counter productive no ?.

Thanks to MdniteMustang00 for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickyard
    Whats the point in having teams if it takes a week just to get classified.........

Then have a few judges, who are not on a team, just for JFO's involving teams.

Thanks Crimsonblack

There are only 2 people allowed to classify... there are like 7 judges... the judging will be much faster!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Ragtop Day

How do I go about doing that then ?. I am not the most aptitude at websites.

Thanks to MdniteMustang00 for the sig.

How do I go about doing that then ?. I am not the most aptitude at websites.
    Go to the JFO section and click on "see cars", under the list of cars waiting is a button to sumbit your car.

Thanks Crimsonblack

Thread Information