Gotstang2

Default shame on any MW people in here

tsk tsk

Gilby Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Gotstang2
    tsk tsk

Gotstang? Newbie! AutumnOrangeGT's Avatar

cmon now im from mw.... well originally corral, then MW
    the menu buttons on mw looked to old school when i first started using the interweb

Gotstang? Newbie!

tsk tsk

Did you play with trolls so much that you decided to be one?

And if you are too dumb to figure out what I mean...

troll-
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Gotstang2

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlag
    Did you play with trolls so much that you decided to be one?

And if you are too dumb to figure out what I mean...

troll-
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

dhurrr

thanks for the definition

go to mustangworld and look up gotstang, then you can refer to me as a noob

Gotstang? Newbie!

dhurrr

thanks for the definition

go to mustangworld and look up gotstang, then you can refer to me as a noob

Sorry, I prefer Corral.net The MW forums really aren't that good. Barely any tech or cosmetic forums. WOOOWW They have "4.6L Performance" and "V6 Performance" and some Classifieds. If you want to see real mustang websites go check our www.corral.net or www.modulardepot.com. Or hell, even check out www.stangnet.com Those sites are superior to "MW" in all ways.

But why are you making a big deal out of this website? That is all it is..a website. Thousands of new websites are created every day. They do not magically have 50,000 members in 2-3 days.

And I never called you a "n00b."
    Last edited by Jetlag; 11-09-2004 at 02:48 AM.

Gotstang2

Sorry, I prefer Corral.net The MW forums really aren't that good. Barely any tech or cosmetic forums. WOOOWW They have "4.6L Performance" and "V6 Performance" and some Classifieds. If you want to see real mustang websites go check our www.corral.net or www.modulardepot.com. Or hell, even check out www.stangnet.com Those sites are superior to "MW" in all ways.

But why are you making a big deal out of this website? That is all it is..a website. Thousands of new websites are created every day. They do not magically have 50,000 members in 2-3 days.

MW is cool for different reasons than other websites, all of which have their good and bad qualities

i'm pissed cuz you fukers stole my sn for a gay website

and i have nothing better to do than annoy you all until the name is changed

Gotstang? Newbie!

I didn't steal your name, I just found the site today on yahoo. LOL

And I'm sure they didn't steal your name on purpose. Hell, the name I like to use "Jetlag" is taken on lots most of the websites I visit!! In fact, I can only use this name on 3 message boards I use out of like 20. But I don't constantly harass and talk crap to all of those other Jetlags!

MW is cool for different reasons than other websites, all of which have their good and bad qualities

i'm pissed cuz you fukers stole my sn for a gay website

and i have nothing better to do than annoy you all until the name is changed

is this is a challenge?

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

MW sucks...the select stangs section is a joke...always filled riced out mustangs with black widow kits, cheesy rims, etc. you guys have no idea what u talk about regarding tech...complete joke for real mustang enthusiasts. u cant even get a real answer for basic questions from what i've read, and i check it out once in a while when im bored. im here to support a new board, and im not saying gotstang is better than MW...just that ur bashing is useless because it makes you look like a fool that has nothing better to do.

fordpower.net>MW

and corral owns everything else in terms of technical answers and viewpoints...so why dont you go back to MW and leave gotstang.com on its own and give it a chance to grow

Quote Originally Posted by thumpin347
    MW sucks...the select stangs section is a joke...always filled riced out mustangs with black widow kits, cheesy rims, etc. you guys have no idea what u talk about regarding tech...complete joke for real mustang enthusiasts. u cant even get a real answer for basic questions from what i've read, and i check it out once in a while when im bored. im here to support a new board, and im not saying gotstang is better than MW...just that ur bashing is useless because it makes you look like a fool that has nothing better to do.

fordpower.net>MW

and corral owns everything else in terms of technical answers and viewpoints...so why dont you go back to MW and leave gotstang.com on its own and give it a chance to grow

thanks for your help thumpin.. and sorry for the drama :/

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

NEW-B

fordpower.net>MW
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . . . that was a joke right

Gotstang? Newbie!

fordpower.net>MW

speak for yourself on that one....

i and a regular at MW, and figured i would check out this site.....

Quote Originally Posted by white_shadow
    speak for yourself on that one....

i and a regular at MW, and figured i would check out this site.....
    well that is my opinion of course...everyone has a favorite that they frequent and fordpower is mine

Gotstang? Newbie!

well that is my opinion of course...everyone has a favorite that they frequent and fordpower is mine

np, everyone has there own taste. its been a little while since i posted at fp

I suppose I'd be butthurt if someone used my name at MW for their own forums, however unless you have a patent on it or already owned the domain name yourself I suppose you can't do much about it.. Regardless, Rockne we all know your the original "GotStang" and we still love you. Don't be butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Angel
    I suppose I'd be butthurt if someone used my name at MW for their own forums, however unless you have a patent on it or already owned the domain name yourself I suppose you can't do much about it.. Regardless, Rockne we all know your the original "GotStang" and we still love you. Don't be butthurt.
    Just to make a point.. when I made this site my buddy spencer said Gotstang for the name of our car club.. because he didnt like the current name.. and I started laughing and was like.. hmmmmmmmm... Im not gonna go check every messageboard for someone named one of the domain names I start... By the time I even found out there was a Gotstang over at MW I was halfway done with the coding... Like domin8 said.. I would of thought he would have been happy to have a site 'named' after him... there is no need to start this MW > gotstang war... I wasnt even gonna have forums... I just wanted it to be a place like cardomain/mustang mods... I created a file upload for all of the MW users and it seemed like it was used alot... (over 300) files.. so thats when I decided to make this site... hopefully he will grow up sometime.

Gilby Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Just to make a point.. when I made this site my buddy spencer said Gotstang for the name of our car club.. because he didnt like the current name.. and I started laughing and was like.. hmmmmmmmm... Im not gonna go check every messageboard for someone named one of the domain names I start... By the time I even found out there was a Gotstang over at MW I was halfway done with the coding... Like domin8 said.. I would of thought he would have been happy to have a site 'named' after him... there is no need to start this MW > gotstang war... I wasnt even gonna have forums... I just wanted it to be a place like cardomain/mustang mods... I created a file upload for all of the MW users and it seemed like it was used alot... (over 300) files.. so thats when I decided to make this site... hopefully he will grow up sometime.
    i do remember said thraid on MW about an idea about it, so you guys knew rockne already used that name

i guess the curteous thing to do shoulda been to PM him askering his opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Gilby Clarke
    i do remember said thraid on MW about an idea about it, so you guys knew rockne already used that name

i guess the curteous thing to do shoulda been to PM him askering his opinion
    I take it this is your site? www.gilbyclarke.com

Gotstang? Newbie!

I disagree, I've got a lot of good info on the MW tech boards. The people I've met on the 5.0 board are some of the best, also the mods are cool, they allow BS to a certain extent but when it gets too deep they take care of it. I've posted a few times on Corral and Stangnet and it seems like it's hard to get questions answered. I have been on alot of mustang boards and so far MW is the best. MW>*

Quote Originally Posted by J
    I take it this is your site? www.gilbyclarke.com

rofl
    2002 GMC Yukon

Pair of Cadence Triplex 2-ohm 12” Subwoofers
    Custom “Built To Spec” Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
    Cadence Amadeus 1000w Digital Mono Block Subwoofer Amplifier
    Orion 4004 4-channel Amplifier
    Set of Cadence Ultrashock 5.25” Component Speakers
    Set of Focal Access 165A Component Speakers
    Cadence Ultrashock 1.2 Farad Capacitor
    Cadence Fuseblock