gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

J, 05SaleenSC281 is trying to get classified, but when he clicks on the link, nuthins happening.

Sig By: Mustangfreak123

Question

Okay .. TC (TRIKCOBRA) wanted me to post this for him since he isnt signed up in the forums sections of GS yet, but anyways he said when he invites a member to join his GS team and they accept....It is giving the member the following message:

"THIS TEAM ALREADY HAS YOUR CAR CLASS FILLED, SORRY! YOU WERE TO LATE!!!"

But in fact there were 2 more open spots left in that class to be filled on his team, so when he PMed the member back with a link to his team page ...and asked the member to click on "Join Team" at the bottom of the page. It sent him the members request to join the team ..and when he clicked accept ...it let the same member which was denied earlier via invitation be added to his team. So only if a member requests to be on his team are they being able to join, but via invitation they are all getting the message listed above... even when there is open room in that class on the team for them.

Anyways I hope that made some sense ...
    Just wanted to give you the heads up on this little bug in the system so you can squash it.
    `'•. .•'´Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you Burn`'•..•'´

Quote Originally Posted by trikpony
    Okay .. TC (TRIKCOBRA) wanted me to post this for him since he isnt signed up in the forums sections of GS yet, but anyways he said when he invites a member to join his GS team and they accept....It is giving the member the following message:

"THIS TEAM ALREADY HAS YOUR CAR CLASS FILLED, SORRY! YOU WERE TO LATE!!!"

But in fact there were 2 more open spots left in that class to be filled on his team, so when he PMed the member back with a link to his team page ...and asked the member to click on "Join Team" at the bottom of the page. It sent him the members request to join the team ..and when he clicked accept ...it let the same member which was denied earlier via invitation be added to his team. So only if a member requests to be on his team are they being able to join, but via invitation they are all getting the message listed above... even when there is open room in that class on the team for them.

Anyways I hope that made some sense ...
    Just wanted to give you the heads up on this little bug in the system so you can squash it.
    These are the description of errors I like to see... well done trik... this has been fixed. You have to re-invite those that are not showing up in your pending member section.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

Okay that was the same messages our team members were getting, thanks J for fixing this.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Got a question about the number of classes allowed on a team. It says 4 of 5 for moderate, 6 of 6 for light, and 3 of 2 for Stock. There had been only 5 slots for the Light before and 3 for the stock. Why the number change?

Thanks Crimsonblack

Thanks to Nicoleb3x3 for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by YsOffcr
    Got a question about the number of classes allowed on a team. It says 4 of 5 for moderate, 6 of 6 for light, and 3 of 2 for Stock. There had been only 5 slots for the Light before and 3 for the stock. Why the number change?
    I felt that it would limit the number of teams because of the number of inactive stock people... so I made a slight change.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

All is good I will just have to move some of my stock members over to Team BMC 2.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Quote Originally Posted by J
    I felt that it would limit the number of teams because of the number of inactive stock people... so I made a slight change.
    Cool, good decision. I know there are a lot of request from lightly modded to join than any other class.

Thanks Crimsonblack

Thanks to Nicoleb3x3 for this one.

Thread Information