STOCK CLASS - 2 of 1 MEMBERS
    electricgreen
    GS Newbie

GSM#000881

electricgreen
    GS Newbie

GSM#000881

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

OK I need to be able to have 2 Stock on my Team J can you help someone want on my team that is Stock and I have 1 already!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Little ranking page I setup that adds up everyones rank in your team, http://www.gotstang.com/teams.php?teamranks=1

You will be seeing alot of things like this to see where your team fits in against other teams.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

I like that feature. I see the list of people wanting to be classified is growing. They cannot join the team until they are classified. The classifiers are going to be busy.
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    Little ranking page I setup that adds up everyones rank in your team, http://www.gotstang.com/teams.php?teamranks=1

You will be seeing alot of things like this to see where your team fits in against other teams.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

j your car is heavly modifide! mine is custom.... besides that what kind of fucked up rule is that???

Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    I like that feature. I see the list of people wanting to be classified is growing. They cannot join the team until they are classified. The classifiers are going to be busy.
    I saw that too, I have people wanting on my Team that need Classified
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Stang Girls Race Hard FierceRage's Avatar

How come us Custom Stangs can't participate in any team?

sig. done by crimsonblack

sig. done by Nicoleb3x3

sig. done by JonnyMustang

Quote Originally Posted by FierceRage
    because they are SCARED! ill send em some diapers

It should be open to everyone...Just my 2 cents!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Quote Originally Posted by FierceRage
    yeah?? How come?

Is anyone else having trouble with People trying to Accept our invite and its saying already full!!! When you only have a few Team Members!!! This is Frustrating!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

I fixed that wldpony. thanks for reporting.

There can only be as many teams as their are members. If I allow 1 custom member per team, there can only be that many teams. that was the reasoning behind this. I will be resolving this soon...

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

There can only be as many teams as their are members. If I allow 1 custom member per team, there can only be that many teams. that was the reasoning behind this. I will be resolving this soon...
    Thanks J

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Regular

im just not sure it should be bound by that j, i think there are alot of cars out there i would have on my team that are not custom, because they are very strong cars . i think it should be limited to 10 members and half should be from the stock class. and the other 5 from the other classes

passin with gas!
    www.autosoundandperformance.com
    www.spadekreations.com
    www.granddesignmats.com
    cadence audio

KromeandKolor.com

there are 31 cars in the heavy and custom classes...so it seems to me that that is enough to go around and it also would give them alot more options on which team THEY choose not who is choosing them....there are several in those classes that I would love to have on my team and considering that we really don't know what the teams will be doing it may not matter....

Quote Originally Posted by blnpony05
    there are 31 cars in the heavy and custom classes...so it seems to me that that is enough to go around and it also would give them alot more options on which team THEY choose not who is choosing them....there are several in those classes that I would love to have on my team and considering that we really don't know what the teams will be doing it may not matter....
    I agree and would like to know too what we are going to be doing!!!

POSSE MOTTO:

Gotstang? Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blnpony05
    i agree , you could have say 3 custom cars and 7 others that are not nearly as strong , and on team comps its the overall package that should count. there could be 10 moderates that are very strong with no heavy or custom cars even on there team. i just dont think there should be a restriction.

passin with gas!
    www.autosoundandperformance.com
    www.spadekreations.com
    www.granddesignmats.com
    cadence audio

KromeandKolor.com

I just have 1 question.....Can you be on more than 1 team at a time?????
    Kitty --- Monroe, NC

Gotstang# 002480
    YMR# 5086

Gotstang? Newbie!

I am classified as STOCK baby! hahaha I wanna join!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did not know I could not join my own team. What is up with that?

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

How do I invite members to join my team?
    Last edited by The Guardian; 04-20-2006 at 06:06 PM.

Click on their team icon. If you are a team owner it will say INVITE this user to your team.

I have a couple questions do the Team Leader's Points count in the Team also? And I know we have 10 members but the Leader doesn't count in the 10 right!! Sorry J I know I am a Pain in Your Behind LOL Is there going to be a set of rules and what is expected soon as the Teams are Full if you know yet?

POSSE MOTTO:

Unless they are a team owner then we cannot invite them right?
    Click on their team icon. If you are a team owner it will say INVITE this user to your team.

I'm a Rocket Scientist! Black Stallion's Avatar

great Idea
    1998 Mustang GT Coupe & 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible

Thread Information