I have been thinking about this for a long time.

Its just another way to earn GS points and exposure!

Think of someone being able to start a team/squad/posse whatever, and then have them compete against other teams.

The only way someone can join your team is if you invite them and they accept. A valid team consists of 10 or so members and it needs to have cars from all classes.

Heavily modified, moderately modified, lightly modified and STOCK.

This way all the teams will be 'equal' in sense and will allow for FACE-OFFS and TOURNAMENTS on a team per team basis.

Now I am also going to be introducing a better way of setting up a CAR CLUB which will completely different from this system and more official.

You can jump between teams and such however you want, recruit people etc... the goal is to build the best team, etc.

We can even use this for team hunt items, 'make a figure 8' (if its a local team) etc.. you can think of all the posibilities.

1 squad per person. If you create a team/squad you cannnot join another team. You must disband that team etc.

I mean you can even setup duals between other messageboards if you want, or other local clubs. And teams can even be members of competing car clubs which will be introduced later.

So for instance if the BMC wanted to split up into 2 seperate teams... maybe a 99-04 team and then another team they can do that too!

I want alot of input on this because i think this could be the best feature to GS YET!!!

SO lets figure out the rules.

Teams are made of 10 so..

2 CARS FROM HEAVY
5 CARS FROM MODERATE
2 CARS FROM LIGHT
1 CAR FROM STOCK

I mean I can add different LEAGUES TOO! Like a big boys league....

5 cars from HEAVY
5 cars from MODERATE

then maybe a minor league where you can have a different team layout.

0 from HEAVY
2 from MODERATE
5 from LIGHT
3 from STOCK

you get the idea... LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN