gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Someone Make Me A Poster

Hey crimson or anyone if you could make me a bad azz poster that would be awesome and instead of er637383 at the top maybe something else. I love looking at all your work that you guys do on here with the pics, I just dont have the time to sit around and try to mess with that stuff. Thanks everyone!

Eddy

1995 Mustang, Vortech SQ at 15#, Holley Systemax Intake, Edelbrock Vic Jr. Heads, Tremec Tranny Etc Etc Etc.

Gotstang? Moderator

You really only have two images that would look good (and maybe be used in an 800x600 poster) and both have reflections of trees across the hood. I won't use any rear or straight shots to do a poster. Right now you just don't have the images for me to do a poster Eddy.

Images posted should be 800x600. Be complete shots of the cars from the front showing three sides of the car (see previous posters I have done- here or on my website). The shots of the car should be all car (meaning the car should pretty much fill the 800x600 image.

Later.

Default OK

Ok ill take some pics tommorow after I wash and wax her and ill take some nice big pics of it, I can take better shots then 800x600 if bigger is better. Let me know and ill do whatever you need me to do. Thanks Bro!

Eddy

1995 Mustang, Vortech SQ at 15#, Holley Systemax Intake, Edelbrock Vic Jr. Heads, Tremec Tranny Etc Etc Etc.

Gotstang? Moderator

Make sure when you take the photo or photos the car is out in the open with zero refections of building, trees, etc on the car. It's makes them images available for more styles of cutting, pasting and modifications.

Will do ill try and take it to a parking lot and get some good pics of her. I will try to do it tommorow since its supposed to be a beautiful day and im gona put a nice coat of fresh wax on her. Ill post them after I take them. Thanks again.
    Eddy

Groovy sig Crimson
    -Black '03 GT

Gotstang? Moderator

That's Freak! Thought I throw things into the 70's.

Default pics for poster

Here yea go crimson let me know if one of these is good. Thanks for everything bro. I like the first one myself

Gotstang? Moderator

I'll use the front photo. I hate rear shots being used as the main photo in a poster, sig or anything else. I'm on the laptop right now and I do the thang on my desktop. (wireless laptop is the wife's).

A member here posted a photo of an old speedway which I have used a portion of. I'll post and image or two when I can get to it.

Thnx bro I cant wait to see it!

Thread Information