gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Default Here's Al Whore opening his Pie Hole

Arabs in US were victims of abuses, says Al Gore

JEDDAH, Feb 12: Former US vice-president Al Gore on Sunday said that the US government had committed ‘terrible abuses’ against Arabs living in America after 9/11 attacks, and that most Americans did not support such treatment.

Mr Gore said the Bush administration was playing into Al Qaeda’s hands by routinely blocking Saudi applications for US visas.

“The thoughtless way in which visas are now handled, that is a mistake,” Mr Gore said at the Jeddah Economic Forum. “The worst thing we can possibly do is to cut off the channels of friendship and mutual understanding between Saudi Arabia and the United States.”

The former US vice-president told the largely Saudi audience, many of them educated in US universities, that Arabs in the United States had been “indiscriminately rounded up, often on minor charges of overstaying a visa or not having a green card in proper order, and held in conditions that were just unforgivable.”

“Unfortunately there have been terrible abuses and it’s wrong. I do want you to know that it does not represent the desires or wishes or feelings of the majority of the citizens of my country.”

He explained that American emotions were running high after the attacks.

Mr Gore complained of ‘endemic hyper-corruption’ among Tehran’s religious and political elite and asked Arabs to take a stand against Iran’s nuclear programme because of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s statements against Israel.—AP

Who's stirring the F'n pot now.

“indiscriminately rounded up, often on minor charges of overstaying a visa or not having a green card in proper order,

Are you F'n kidding me. Ummm if the have overstayed thier Visa, or have not gotten their Green Card in order is that indiscriminate?

If I get pulled over without a license, or registration quess what my car is impounded. Is that indiscriminately rounding up dirver's cars.

Just another fact that we are in trouble. Seriously
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

Sam's 03 Terminater

LOL Here we go again!!!!!!!
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yosemiddysam
    LOL Here we go again!!!!!!!

Come on Sam you now I can't leave it alone
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

he's still pissed because he lost sorry but I say round em up if they are here illegal...no matter what country thay are from. As far as our relationship beteem Saudia has nothing to do with being buddy buddy..it's all about oil....

Thread Information