back to gotstang.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever Wonder

J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Yup, You?
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

Sam's 03 Terminater

LMFAO
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

Sam's 03 Terminater

Peace... Im out for the next few hours but I am SURE this will go on.

ah thats better. holy shit thats funny

Breaking NEWS, Well o.k. not breaking news, New York Times News,

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Tom your so funny, I'm such an ass, I'm glad we can laugh about this now.

No Problem J I'm glad we see eye to eye now. No Hard feelings

Nope we're all good

Ohh god good I'm happy, I know how you guy's up in N.H. can be. OOOPS, Sorry what an ass.

Ohh stop I'm going to piss myself

Oh shit now that would be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SO gAY

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

Gotstang? Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by blown93feature
    You know tommy ,at this rate we'll never know who brought them down because we are just to worried about being politicaly correct to have someone put there ass on the line with this shit.I
    "Political Correctness" Come on. This really only applies to white males in America. Anyone else can say what they want, about who they want to anyone they want and it doesn't matter. It isn't going to cost them their livelyhood or reputation. White guy says it and he's looking for a new job. You see it everyday, particularlly in the sports arena.

Gotstang? Newbie!

USA ( UNITED STATES OF THE AFFENDED) thats what it is today. your right about that. the christianity this country was built on. JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY BIBLE we are suppose to let them shove christ out of here. If we dont stand up and fight for it, soon we want be able to worship christ, because we will have to worship every other religion other than christ. but first we got to get up off our a-- and get this freekin government of ours back under control. those polititions up there are more concerned about there pockets than the people who run this country like you and I. one way to stop it is to unit together. one thing the gov't dont like is group of united people that is organized and united. think about it. why start a fued about the confederate flag? to keep people from getting to close that might UNIT together. thats just my appenion. that country is headed for a big downfall if the govt dont start thinkin about the real people. have a great day. remember its UNITED STATES OF THE AFFENDED!

i bleed ford blue.... lxexpress's Avatar

Default lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys....this is getting a little to serious for me...i think we should look for some of these losers closer to home....i found one on our own site..RIDDICK...LMFAO
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    rice belongs in a bowl.... not on the street!!!!! ,thanx to crimsonblack...you the man!!!!

Drive it like u stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by lxexpress
    sorry guys....this is getting a little to serious for me...i think we should look for some of these losers closer to home....i found one on our own site..RIDDICK...LMFAO
    look a muslim
    Thanks to Crimsonblack for the awesome sig!!!

look a muslim

Thats just funny i dont care who you are

I AM THE DARK SIDE!!! steelfalcon29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REEF93
    Thats just funny i dont care who you are
    LMFAO!!!!

LOL!!!!!! GS LOVE!!!!!!!!!

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

THANKS FOR RESPECTING MY HERITAGE

NOW I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE....

SIGNED-
    RIDDICK

i bleed ford blue.... lxexpress's Avatar

Default lets get it on

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick
    THANKS FOR RESPECTING MY HERITAGE

NOW I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE....

SIGNED-
    RIDDICK
    GET ON THE BOAT................
    rice belongs in a bowl.... not on the street!!!!! ,thanx to crimsonblack...you the man!!!!

Sam's 03 Terminater

OMG.

Wow...

Sig By: Mustangfreak123

Token Camaro Lover ClintEastwood's Avatar

religion is the worst thing to happen to the human race.

Crusades: religion
    Holocaust: religion
    9/11: religion
    White 1998 V6 Mustang
    Mods: Gotstang? stickers

I dont want to be reduced to driving some sort of econobox trash while my blown Mustang waits at home in the driveway - Jim Campisano, editor of MM&FF Magazine
    THANKS TO HMONGS SISTER FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lxexpress
    LMAO

S.O.B !!! I NEED GAS !!! 91GT347's Avatar

LMAO. Damn. thats about all I can say.

I would just like to say Big Ups to 93ramvert for creating this topic. Although we may not all agree one way or the other this thread has proved why America is so great. Quite frankly you can describe this country with one word. FREEDOM. Freedom to say, think, or belive whatever you want. That's why I love this country.
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Considering any portrayal of their prophet as blasphemous, angry Muslims have demonstrated around the world over the cartoons, first published in Denmark, then Norway and several other countries in Europe and elsewhere.

Where have they been for thousands of years"Any Portrayal", as I said uesterday the Supreme Court in D.C., Art by Van Gogh, many thousands of others. Why now? and why 4 months after the cartoons were actually published

Mullah Krekar, the alleged leader of the Islamist group Ansar al-Islam who has been living in Norway as a refugee since 1991, said that the publication of the Muhammad cartoons was a declaration of war. “The war has begun,” he told Norwegian journalists. Mr Krekar said Muslims in Norway are preparing to fight. “It does not matter if the governments of Norway and Denmark apologize, the war is on.”

Can someone define "Muslims" here, this douche is an alleged leader, why hasn't he been blasted for saying that the "whole" muslim religion is at war. Or is it O.k.for these Muslim Leaders to say Muslim when he really means the radical muslims, ya know just using the word in general cuz he's muslim, like yo yo nigga if you were to be say Black.

“Today, we are defending the dignity of our prophet with a word, a demonstration but let George Bush and the arrogant world know that if we have to ... we will defend our prophet with our blood, not our voices,” Nasrallah added.

In the words of my Favorite Actors "Go Ahead Make My Day"

Or just three words for the Arab nation............. Glass Parking Lot

The New York Press is a small alternative publication with a history of needling authority. Last year it came under fire for making light of the failing health of John Paul in a column headlined “The 52 Funniest Things About the Upcoming Death of the Pope.”

Uhhhhhmmmm!!! Yea cuz I remember all the killing and protests and threats of beheadings there.

And this Fucking paper won't print the cartoons.

Three words for the Offices of The New York Press....... Glass Parking Lot

In an article on the New York Observer’s Web site on Wednesday, Harry Siegel said that he and three colleagues on the editorial board of the New York Press resigned after being ordered not to print the cartoons in an issue dedicated to the controversy.

Congratifuckinlations.... good for you for standing up for America.

And Three words for.... ahhhh you get the picture

Azeen Khan of the New York-based Islamic Circle of North America said his organization is "absolutely outraged" over caricatures meant, he said, "to defame Islam on the world stage."
    His group is organizing supporters in New York and the District, he said, to protest as early as today.

I guess Glass Parking lot is out of the question here. They're here in America, I can handle that they want to protest. Fine no issue, I just don't get how and why it's o.k. to have portrayal's of the Prophet around the world including this Nations capital, and now all of a sudden they've gone rabid.

what was said earlier about the Muslim Religion being so un-civilized?

Some time ago, a Muslim woman brought suit in Florida because she did not want to have her face displayed on her driver’s license without a veil. The case was straightforward, morally and legally defensible from a Judeo-Christian American point of view. She needed to abide by our laws if she wants to live here. If she does not want a police officer looking at her unveiled face, then she should do what she can not to break our traffic laws when she drives.

Of the Florida driver’s license incident— yet another example of cultural double standards. After all, in a country following strict Koranic law, the woman would never have been permitted to drive a car in the first place. Therefore, she wanted to violate her religious standards in one area while insisting they be honored in another, while all the time simply wanting to test how far Americans might want to compromise their own security in the name of cultural sensitivity.

I know I know, maybe not all Muslims have rules as strict when it comes to the women. But I think you'd be hard pressed to find it.

"More conservative strains of Sunni Islam prohibit idolatry in any form, including, in some cases, prohibitions of showing the human form at all."

Again just another statement I found backing up the No protrayal thing

Lost in the furor over cartoons of the prophet Muhammad is the fact that his likeness has long been portrayed in the collections of some of the world's greatest museums and libraries without exciting alarm or comment.
    While rare in the 1,400 years of Islamic art, depictions of Muhammad are found in the collections of such institutions as New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Bibliotheque Nationale de France in Paris and the Edinburgh University library.
    Muhammad has been portrayed in the work of revered Muslim artists and of such Western figures as William Blake, Auguste Rodin and Salvador Dali -- as well as the creators of the cable-TV cartoon series "South Park."
    None of those depictions aroused the anger seen in reaction to a set of satirical cartoons that appeared in Danish and other European newspapers -- a violent response that continued to roil the Muslim world yesterday.

Double Standard??????????

Egypt's government demanded that Denmark intervene in the cartoon controversy - but Egypt has brushed aside similar calls from the international community over anti-Semitism in the Egyptian news media, citing, of all things, freedom of expression.

Most of the Muslim countries whose leaders have let the world know their outrage have been competing to see who can outdo the others in "Muslimness."

Perhaps the ultimate double standard, though, is the repeated calls from Muslim dictators that the freedom of expression must be exercised with responsibility. Why isn't anyone telling them that an equally healthy dose of responsibility must accompany the enormous power they wield?

I am a Muslim who fully supports Jyllands-Posten's right to publish the cartoons of Prophet Mohammed, as I defend the rights of Muslims to be offended. But I find the daily human rights violations by our dictators to be more offensive to the memory of the prophet's life than a few cartoons ever could be.

And let's be really honest here, haven't some Muslims been all too willing to confirm the stereotype of violent Islam with their calls to behead the cartoonists and to sever their hands?
    This is for J, this my friend is coming from a Muslim, this single paragraph backs up what I was saying about the Muslims (I don't give a Flying Fuck about the Whole or half or .01% or 10%) Sterotyping themselves.

This is not a clash of civilizations but a battle between the extremists - Muslims and non-Muslims alike - and the rest of us who refuse to allow them to speak for us.

(Mona Eltahawy is an Egyptian commentator.)

Quote "and the rest of us who refuse to allow them to speak for us."

I choose to be one of the us who refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by 05Classic
    I would just like to say Big Ups to 93ramvert for creating this topic. Although we may not all agree one way or the other this thread has proved why America is so great. Quite frankly you can describe this country with one word. FREEDOM. Freedom to say, think, or belive whatever you want. That's why I love this country.

By the way thanks 05Classic, I know you don't necessarily see eye to eye, but I think you got what I meant without splitting any hairs.

Thanks. and like I said any time you need me in the Fox Hole, I'll be happy to come and "Get Some".

Thread Information