gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever Wonder

J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Default Ever Wonder

I've gotten caught up in this too, but have you ever wondered why we are bitching more about the shitty calls at the Super Bowl, when we really should be bitching about how the horrific events of 9/11 have been forgotten. And how it's o.k. for the Major newspapers to print pictures of a crucifix getting dipped in urine, and showing pictures of Americans getting their heads chopped off, or how about Abu Ghrab, but god forbid they print cartoons that may offend some muslim. Oh fuckin No, wahhhhh. Can I ask what doesn't offend them. They have got to be the least civilized religion I can think of. Why are these F'n crazies being defended with "It's offensive to they're Religion" 4 Airliners being hijacked and and flown into buildings with thousands of inocent people dead is offensive. But we're evil to go after them, the liberals think it's a crime to make the scum pay for what they've done. We're fuckin doomed. But hey let's all bitch about the ref's instead.
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

Gotstang? Regular

It's interesting how they get so offended about cartoons about islam but they can print anti-Semetic and anti-Christian cartoons. They have to be the most indoctrinated group of people on earth. Many of the arabs over there actually don't believe that the Holocaust happened...
    GotStang??

Black 2001 GT 5-speed
    Does having a pair of 2.3L 4cyl's and something shaped like a snail bolted to my engine make me slow?
    Add a few letters to VTEC and it's pretty cool.... VorTECh

Gotstang? Moderator

The problem is America is weak - In spirit, in body and in the mind. We want to forget, so please don't show it anymore. We've seen it enough. We won't forget. Shit! It's already forgotten. We shouldn't hurt people because it makes America look bad. We should feel pity for these people. What all a crock of shit from mindless Americans ready to give away our country for nothing more than some stupid song and dance routine by people like Barbara Streisand and Alec Baldwin.

We need to be reminded every day of what these religous fanatics attempted to do to our country. Americans should be fighting back and fighting as dirty as the enemy. All this take the high ground crap does nothing but prolong the battle against weaker forces. They cut the heads from people around the world and Amercans are concerned how we treat our prisoners. We should have cut off their nuts, stuffed them down their throats and send them packing to Islam. Whatever they do to another country we should do to them ten fold. Whatever horrors they rape on the world we do it back one hundred times stronger. It's an eye for an eye. You take one, we take them both. Our sadistic behavior towards our own troups and people has gone to far - yet we continute play kiss kiss with an enemy that would just as soon cut our throats and take what's ours while still repressing their own people. America no long stands for the home of the free and land of the brave. We are turning in to conglomerate of holier than thou cowards willing to let these gorilla war mongers from other countries dictate just how free we get to be. We aren't strong enough as a people anymore to stand tall and be tough. If you ever saw the film "Red Dawn", this is the direction our country is heading. Some third world country is going to come here and take what we have. Half our country would stand by and let them do it too wondering how this could happen. It's time to reach back and pull that backbone out of our asses. Time to punch the enemy in the mouth, stand over them, and spit square in their face. It's time to stand tall and be American. It's not about skin color, race, sex or creed. It about where you live, the freedom you enjoy. Supporting the country you live in - A country full of rich history surrounding men and women that stood proud, stood tall, and didn't take a lick a shit from no one.

Wow. Want a rant. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    I've gotten caught up in this too, but have you ever wondered why we are bitching more about the shitty calls at the Super Bowl, when we really should be bitching about how the horrific events of 9/11 have been forgotten. And how it's o.k. for the Major newspapers to print pictures of a crucifix getting dipped in urine, and showing pictures of Americans getting their heads chopped off, or how about Abu Ghrab, but god forbid they print cartoons that may offend some muslim. Oh fuckin No, wahhhhh. Can I ask what doesn't offend them. They have got to be the least civilized religion I can think of. Why are these F'n crazies being defended with "It's offensive to they're Religion" 4 Airliners being hijacked and and flown into buildings with thousands of inocent people dead is offensive. But we're evil to go after them, the liberals think it's a crime to make the scum pay for what they've done. We're fuckin doomed. But hey let's all bitch about the ref's instead.
    Now I know somebody is probably going to flame me for this but if you look at the facts and open your eyes these words are true.Sorry to say it man but it's not just the muslims that are fanatical. All religions have their idiots. Hell look at radical Christians. Don't just think I'm some punk kid spouting off at the mouth either. I have fromal training in this area and it is part of my daily job. Plus being active duty Air Force I have spent some time overseas and experienced other cultures and they view us. Sorry about the ranting, but it just pisses me off when people stereotype.
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by 05Classic
    Now I know somebody is probably going to flame me for this but if you look at the facts and open your eyes these words are true.Sorry to say it man but it's not just the muslims that are fanatical. All religions have their idiots. Hell look at radical Christians. Don't just think I'm some punk kid spouting off at the mouth either. I have fromal training in this area and it is part of my daily job. Plus being active duty Air Force I have spent some time overseas and experienced other cultures and they view us. Sorry about the ranting, but it just pisses me off when people stereotype.
    No offense taken at all. I totally agree with you. But Who right now is the biggest problem? Who right now is in an uproar over some stupid cartoons? Who on 9/11 brought down 4 airliners and killed thousands of innocent people? The muslims. I didn't see any radical Christians boarding planes and flying into any Mosgue. You can say the Jews are radical for trying to protect there land from a bunch of crazys. You can say the palestinians are radical for trying to take back there land from the jews.

My point has nothing to do with religion or race at all, I didn't sterotype the Muslims or Arabs they did an excellant job of that on there own. My point is
    we as a country are more concerned with whether or not Ben Rothlesiberger actually crossed the goal line with the ball (Like I said I'm quilty) then we are concerned with who we really are and what we need to stand for. On 9/12 I couldn't have been more proud to be an American, today it's almost an embarressment, because of the way our own country has turned their backs on eachother, on our troops, and have put more thought and care into an evil way.

05classic my Eyes are wide open, I see what the sally ass left is doing to this country. It's like the bully in High School dude, that kid will keep on pushing you around and beaten the shit outta you especially when you try to "talk" your way out. That bully well keep on coming at you because he knows he's got no chance of retaliation. That same bully gets it back once really good with all your might (No backing off) and that'll be it, he won't come back, he knows your for real and he's going to really have to fight.

And don't try and bring your military experience into this, I back you and every serviceman 150%, I'm a Marine, I'm American. Being Military and seeing "the other cultures" doesn't change where this country is headed. And it absolutely does not change the fact that it's o.k. to offend the Americans in America, but god forbid we say boo to any other country, religion, or culture. For me that's a sterotype.

I might sterotype and you can call me a racist because I sterotype the Muslims and Arabs and I'm more alert when an Arab is near me, I could give a shit, If you want to save this country then you for damn sure want me in the foxhole with you. If we are to survive it needs to be shoot twice and ask questions later.

I must say I do not have anything against the Muslim religion, well no more than I have against the Catholic religion, or Jewish, or well I've got something against organized religion all together. I'm sorry if there is only one God or Allah or Buddah or whatever then why would there be all of these different religions. I believe there is one almighty, and I believe religion is a man made conflict starter. How can all of the religions in the world be the right one? Don't force your shit on me and leave me alone and you'll be fine, you'll live to see tomorrow. Push it to far and we'll fight, and I won't feel bad when you only have a 5 inch stick and I have a lousiville slugger, Your gettin it full force just like anyone should who trys to come after us.
    Last edited by 93ramvert; 02-07-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

No offense taken at all. I totally agree with you. But Who right now is the biggest problem? Who right now is in an uproar over some stupid cartoons? Who on 9/11 brought down 4 airliners and killed thousands of innocent people? The muslims. I didn't see any radical Christians boarding planes and flying into any Mosgue. You can say the Jews are radical for trying to protect there land from a bunch of crazys. You can say the palestinians are radical for trying to take back there land from the jews.

My point has nothing to do with religion or race at all, I didn't sterotype the Muslims or Arabs they did an excellant job of that on there own. My point is
    we as a country are more concerned with whether or not Ben Rothlesiberger actually crossed the goal line with the ball (Like I said I'm quilty) then we are concerned with who we really are and what we need to stand for. On 9/12 I couldn't have been more proud to be an American, today it's almost an embarressment, because of the way our own country has turned their backs on eachother, on our troops, and have put more thought and care into an evil way.

05classic my Eyes are wide open, I see what the sally ass left is doing to this country. It's like the bully in High School dude, that kid will keep on pushing you around and beaten the shit outta you especially when you try to "talk" your way out. That bully well keep on coming at you because he knows he's got no chance of retaliation. That same bully gets it back once really good with all your might (No backing off) and that'll be it, he won't come back, he knows your for real and he's going to really have to fight.

And don't try and bring your military experience into this, I back you and every serviceman 150%, I'm a Marine, I'm American. Being Military and seeing "the other cultures" doesn't change where this country is headed. And it absolutely does not change the fact that it's o.k. to offend the Americans in America, but god forbid we say boo to any other country, religion, or culture. For me that's a sterotype.

I might sterotype and you can call me a racist because I sterotype the Muslims and Arabs and I'm more alert when an Arab is near me, I could give a shit, If you want to save this country then you for damn sure want me in the foxhole with you. If we are to survive it needs to be shoot twice and ask questions later.

I must say I do not have anything against the Muslim religion, well no more than I have against the Catholic religion, or Jewish, or well I've got something against organized religion all together. I'm sorry if there is only one God or Allah or Buddah or whatever then why would there be all of these different religions. I believe there is one almighty, and I believe religion is a man made conflict starter. How can all of the religions in the world be the right one? Don't force your shit on me and leave me alone and you'll be fine, you'll live to see tomorrow. Push it to far and we'll fight, and I won't feel bad when you only have a 5 inch stick and I have a lousiville slugger, Your gettin it full force just like anyone should who trys to come after us.
    Wow what a response! It's good to see such a fired up American, but It would be better if you were positively fired up and not just pissed at the world because of it's imperfections. I wiil say though that regardless of your views I thank you for your military support and respect the fact that you feel so strongly about your views. And if someday I do end up in a fox hole with you I appreciate the fact that you wold fight for me as I would fight for you
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Who on 9/11 brought down 4 airliners and killed thousands of innocent people? The muslims.
    You just contridicted yourself. You are sterotyping muslims. The muslims did not bring down the towers...

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    You just contridicted yourself. You are sterotyping muslims. The muslims did not bring down the towers...

If your read what I said I agreed I do sterotype.

Who then brought down the Towers J?

If your read what I said I agreed I do sterotype.

Who then brought down the Towers J?
    My point has nothing to do with religion or race at all, I didn't sterotype the Muslims
    It wasnt an entire muslim religion.

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

Quote Originally Posted by 05Classic
    Wow what a response! It's good to see such a fired up American, but It would be better if you were positively fired up and not just pissed at the world because of it's imperfections. I wiil say though that regardless of your views I thank you for your military support and respect the fact that you feel so strongly about your views. And if someday I do end up in a fox hole with you I appreciate the fact that you wold fight for me as I would fight for you
    I am positively fired up. I am by no means pissed at the world because of it's imperfections, where did that come from? I am imperfect, my 10 year old neice who just died of MD was imperfect, this country is imperfect in many, many ways. I don't understand why because I do not want to stand for it being o.k. for Crazy bastards to shit on America and have sleazy media types not afraid to show that but god forbid we show the cartoon that's pissing of the faruk, and hemad, hakmad.

Am I negatively fired up because I don't want to be taken over by crazed islamic facists, or China, or Japan, or whoever decides that they know that they can attack without being attacked back. What will it take for all of you who are willing to stand up for crazy Islamists, Muslims, whatever the hell you want to call it, to see that this is dangerous for our country?

Please someone answer that, I want someone who is standing up for these pieces of shit to tell me what it would take for them to come to stand for the American instead of against him.

It wasnt an entire muslim religion.
    That didn't answer the question J, you skirted the question,
    who brought down the towers J?

HAHAHA, you must be a journalist. I love it.

Below is my actual quote, your right leaving out what I really wrote helps you make your point. A typical journalist move

My point has nothing to do with religion or race at all, I didn't sterotype the Muslims or Arabs they did an excellant job of that on there own.

This is the original post. Who is offended and killing and threating to kill people because of the Cartoon's? Am I not right that it's the muslims?
    Is this a sterotype, If it is I'm quilty.

I'm 32, I like tits, a nice round ass and I drink Bud. I've gotta be a male right?

Typical sterotyped, can anything be thought of anyone without someone thinking of racism. That's why it's still so alive and strong.

This is the original post. Who is offended and killing and threating to kill people because of the Cartoon's? Am I not right that it's the muslims?
    Is this a sterotype, If it is I'm quilty.

I'm 32, I like tits, a nice round ass and I drink Bud. I've gotta be a male right?

Typical sterotyped, can anything be thought of anyone without someone thinking of racism. That's why it's still so alive and strong.
    Once again you are contridicting yourself.

The point is... whatever stories we are told... have been twisted anyway.. so why even bitch about it?

Does this mean I cannot bitch about someone on the road? I have to always bitch about more important issues? Get a grip.

Once again you are contridicting yourself.

The point is... whatever stories we are told... have been twisted anyway.. so why even bitch about it?

Does this mean I cannot bitch about someone on the road? I have to always bitch about more important issues? Get a grip.

I was making a point J, I wasn't contradicting myself.

Why bitch? Are you for real. I def. won't be caught in a fox hole with you.

You have to always bitch about more important issues. More important than you losing your freedom to run this site? You'd hand over your keys to the bully wouldn't ya J.

I agree that whatever stories we're told are spun, But I don't want to stand for the spin, I unlike you want to know the truth. I want to see the cartoons in the Boston Herald, and on NBC news. Give me a break the pictures of the Profit Muhammod do not meet the high standards of the Editing Dept. of the Boston Globe. What the Fuck is that????? Oh but just ten days before that they didn't have a problem printing the cartoon of a US Serviceman with stumps for arms and legs and bein mocked by Rumsfield. You stand for this J, good for you. You and I may die, but I'll die fighting unlike you, just handing over you life, becasue you don't care.
    Good luck

And once again you skirted the question of who brought down the Towers?
    Come on J tell me who it was if it wasn't the Muslims. Come on let's get the answer J

sorry but saying that muslims brought down the towers is the same as saying christians blew up the Oklahoma City Federal building, or that all Germans are to blame for the Holocaust.....the actions of a few do not speak for a country, race or for the world....just because less than .01 percent of a population decided to be a bunch of dumbasses together doesnt mean that they speak for everyone....

Individuality is what made the United States of America great

I was making a point J, I wasn't contradicting myself.

Why bitch? Are you for real. I def. won't be caught in a fox hole with you.

You have to always bitch about more important issues. More important than you losing your freedom to run this site? You'd hand over your keys to the bully wouldn't ya J.

I agree that whatever stories we're told are spun, But I don't want to stand for the spin, I unlike you want to know the truth. I want to see the cartoons in the Boston Herald, and on NBC news. Give me a break the pictures of the Profit Muhammod do not meet the high standards of the Editing Dept. of the Boston Globe. What the Fuck is that????? Oh but just ten days before that they didn't have a problem printing the cartoon of a US Serviceman with stumps for arms and legs and bein mocked by Rumsfield. You stand for this J, good for you. You and I may die, but I'll die fighting unlike you, just handing over you life, becasue you don't care.
    Good luck
    Not all muslims support terrorism. Do you know anyone that is muslim?

Why are you getting personal?

....wow...

All i got to say is a small group and Osama brought down the towers...all puppets of other's plots to control america with fear.

that's all I got to say, and that's how I feel on the subject

"Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

You know tommy ,at this rate we'll never know who brought them down because we are just to worried about being politicaly correct to have someone put there ass on the line with this shit.I will never go down to another country without a fight to say the least and as far as me being politicaly correct I would never be able to run for office lets put it that way!!

This country has gotten so yuppy styled living that we can't even have the old road runner cartoons on because of the violence content it supposedly contains...GIVE ME A FUCKEN BREAK!!! So with that being said where do you think we'll get with a war???? I also will add that it won't be because our men and women in the military won't defend us oh no it will be the right and left wing nuts that are affraid of being politicaly incorrect and anything else you can come up with and pulling back on the reins, so get used to "made in china" and tella tubies because that's what we have created a whole bunch of shit!!!!

May god have mercey on our souls because we'll need it.

Oh yeah and I will never forget the day when whoever did the unspeakable hainus acts against us on 9/11 because that will live with me forever. I do want to add that I think we also need to pay more attention to the men and women who have served overseas and to the families that have lost there loved ones. The endevers that these men and women have to face are sometimes forever long after the war is over so lets not forget them or the courage and bravory they have displayed to our country. I also have some litterature that will accompany this thread just nicely. I will add it once I find it.

This is just amazing shit but ya know we put them in there so like I said we have crated a whole buch of shit.....

Subject: NFL or NBA?

Is it the NFL or is it the NBA?
    It Must Be the NBA, right?? ?

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
    !
    3 have done time for assault

71, repeat 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 currently are defendants in lawsuits. and

84 have been arrested for drunk driving!
    in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet? . . . Scroll down, citizen!

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.

The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

Here is an e-mail that I received from my father who is linked to important people. This isn't top secret info but just something you won't here about in the news at 6:00pm anytime soon.

3 different views
    Allah or Jesus?
    By Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's
    required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During
    the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
    representing the roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
    who explained each of their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to
    say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam,
    complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided
    for questions and answers.
    When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam
    and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that
    most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad
    [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing
    an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured
    of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition
    of an infidel?"
    There was no disagreement with my statements and, without
    hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"
    I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All
    followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not
    of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"
    The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
    command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his
    hand in the cookie jar.
    He sheepishly replied, "Yes."
    I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to
    imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your
    faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go
    to Heaven!"
    The Imam was speechless.
    I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when
    you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me
    ask you a question.
    Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in
    order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I
    am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"
    You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in
    shame.
    Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the
    'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's
    way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the
    Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this,
    but
    with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no
    way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your email
    contacts.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well
    known leader in prison ministry.

This is off the beaten path a little but it is just another part of how our system as a whole is just a little out of wack.

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT!

KEEP IT GOING!!!!

2008 Election Issue!!

GET A BILL STARTED TO PLACE ALL POLITICIANS ON SOC. SEC.

This must be an issue in "2006 & 2008". Please! Keep it going.

----------------------------------

SOCIAL SECURITY:
    (This is worth reading. It is short and to the point.)
    Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election years.! !

Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and, of course, they do not collect from it.

You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for persons of their rare elevation in society.They felt they should have a special plan for themselves! So, many years ago they voted in their own
    benefit plan.

In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the need to change it. After all, it is a great plan.

For all practical purposes their plan works like this:

When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay until they die.

Except it may increase from time to time for cost of living adjustments..

For example, former Senator Byrd and Congressman White and their wives may expect to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred Thousand Dollars), with their wives drawing $275,000.00 during the last years of their lives.

This is calculated on an average life span for each of those two Dignitaries.

Younger Dignitaries who retire at an early age, will receive much more during the rest of their lives.

Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA....ZILCH....

This little perk they voted for themselves is free to them. You and I pick up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine retirement plan come directly from the General Funds;

"OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK"!

From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay (or have paid) into,-every payday until we retire (which amount is matched by our employer)-we can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after retirement.

Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of $1,000 monthly benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator Bill Bradley's ! benefits!

Social Security could be very good if only one small change were made.

That change would be to:

Jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement Plan from under the Senators and Congressmen. Put them into the Social Security plan with the rest of us

then sit back.....

and watch how fast they would fix it.

If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be planted and maybe good changes will evolve.

Not all muslims support terrorism. Do you know anyone that is muslim?

Why are you getting personal?

I'm going to qoute a sterotypical radiotalk show host, some of you may know, Jay Severin "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim"

Do I believe this, well if I was an ignorant boob I would, But no I don't. I believe that anyone can be a terrorist.

As a matter of fact I do know muslims, I've coached a muslim child in soccer, and his parents do not believe in the Islama Facism.

I'm getting personal because you got personal.

My point behind this whole thing was that we as a nation are more worked up over a touchdown call and a damn stupid cartoon of Muhammod who as the Muslims say should not be portrayed in any manner.

Do a google search of images of the Prophet Muhammod there's something like 78,000 pages of shit related, many from Iran, why then why oh why aren't they blowin the hell out of Iran, well we could say it's like here in America where if I as a white person call a black person a "nigga", I'm racist but if a black person calls another black person a "nigga" it's perfectly fine.
    Or let's talk about Mayor Ray Nagen saying he wants to make New Orleans a Chocolate City, Holy F'n Shit!!!! That's O.K.???? Are you shitting me.

But do you know that you can go to Washington D.C. to the Supreme Court Building and see a stone carving of the Prophet Muhammod holding the Quran, standing next to, do you know? do You? Moses. Muslims here aren't killing people and all upset about that, So why are they fighting over there, do they know, yes they know, just because and they are using this as an excuse to kill more people.

My point is why they fuck are we so concerned with Ref's and keeping stupid cartoons out of newspapers more than we're concerned with how are politicians are fucking us over, and 9/11, and keeping America ours.

I can't and will not speak chinese, japanese, hindu, arabic, spanish or any other fucking language other than that of Americas language English.

Personal I quess, pissy yes, I'm just really sick of the PC'rs making this country look really bad. If that makes me a bad person then I'm bad. We need to stand up for America, Stand up for what our forefathers have fought for.

I'll stand up against anyone who wants to fight me on it,

3 Burbank St.
    Oxford, MA
    COME AND GET SOME

Ok I probally should not be responding to this thread because I have had a shitty week and am currently on drugs...but here goes. I belive everyone in this country should be required to watch those towers be attacked and fall at least once a month...the pacifist in this country have forgotted the way everyone felt that day...If I had been able I would have shot every SN that I saw that day and for weeks after. They are an emotional and crazy culture...Blown you sed it..I could never run for office because PC is bullshit. I don't care who's feelings get hurt. Tough Shit. Any man who would not allow his wife or sister or any female member of his family outside alone, access to a Dr. because they are men and not allow women to be doctors is a fucking fruitloop...they snatch boys of the age od seven out of there homes and give them guns to kill the americans that live free kinda screw up the little guys a bit...ya think? I could not really care less about going after Iraq..I agree that something needs to be done with the loons in the middle east but I think Osama should have been the first kill....I remember seeing a stupid old woman over there somewhere celebrating the towers falling..half od her teeth were missing and she had on a blue dress. If I seen her today I would kick her ass...it was not just afganastin that was pleased with the outcome of the mission it was the whole middle east with the exception of the women who were treated so bad. I say blast the whole region slap up some american flags and be done with it.....and please don't talk to me about how all the women and children would be killed, it's called colertal damage. Talk to the familys of the murdered ppl of 9-11 about that...that's what they were. Does everyone remember that a fucked up prince of Saudia Arabia gave Rudy G a check for 10 mil and told him that the attack happened because of our countrys views on the middle east?? Rudy gave that check back and told him to shove it....sorry 9-11 affected me pretty hard and it still pisses me off...BTW it is my husbands birthday....

WOW, what a post.

i would agree to say that it wasn't muslims (a group of ppl) that hit the towers. that would be like saying, christians bombed the Fed building in Oaklahoma because of Timithy Mcvay (a common looking red blooded American), right? So one should be careful when using a term to describe a group of ppl. as much as i hate to say that.

To defend Tom, as Ive known him for many years. i think this is what he means about muslims.

1st a thought!

extreme thinking by "radical muslims" is almost the norm. radical muslims are not heavily ridiculed by the main stream Islamic religion. In other words, from our point of view, muslims "seem" to tolerate "radical-ISM". Thats why I get angry when i hear the word Muslim. thats my sterotype kicking in. I mean why do they "seem" to allow it. you dont see hundreds and thousands of radical catholics or radical buddhists. So why r there so MANY radical muslims? AND why doesn't the Islamic religion do anything about it? no answer please it was ment as statement.

here's that quote from a radio talk show host (who is great) here in boston again:

Not all muslims are terrorists, all terrorists are muslim.

this statement CANT be denied. I love this statement. but it needs to be modified. ......but most terrorists are radical muslims. damn i hate to correct that. But if i didnt, i would be sterotyping. i wouldn't be clear in my thinking.

So my point is. i think thats why it seems Tom was contridicting himself. cause he's smart enough to know its wasnt just muslims (a full group of ppl) but extremeist muslims (yet still muslims). So see how easy it is to simply say "muslims". it would be like saying whites or christians bombed Oklahoma.

Now why are some replys in this post splitting hairs? did that realy need to be done? it took this thread off topic. yes answer that one please.

I believe the topic was. why are american's concerned with football F ups instead of remembering 9-11. or why it seems americans have forgotten about 9-11 and why muslisms can riot about the most stupid shit!

WELL HERE'S MY ANSWER

i dont think many americans have forgotten. i think its unfortunate we lost that unification 9-11 gave to all of us. Where are all the flags that came out 9-12? I STILL have my big flag in my Verizon truck. but that doesnt mean we have forgotten.

As Americans we dont dwell (some do) on past events. We pick ourselves up, we move on. If bitching about football means moving on then well thats it. We wont let terrorism stop us from enjoying EVERY aspect of our american habbits and enjoyments.

Did Pearl Harbor stop us. hell no we picked ourselves up and moved on and won that war.

the events happening in the world are at such a serious level. but if we only focused on the negitive events in the world and didnt enjoy life, what kinda of life would that be? I wont feel guilty about enjoying and bitching about a football game.

As for what the media shows on thier 6 o'clock news, and how it seems muslism outcry can be defended, well they just LOVE To show how the middle east hates america or western ideals. all the news outlets skew the stories to promote anti-americaism. but poll any true american and one can get the real opinion.

They have got to be the least civilized religion I can think of.
    God I love this statement TOM. all I have seen in the news the last few days was THOUSANDS of Islamic muslisms chanting and jumping around like savages slapping themselves on the head and chest, shooting and killing ppl over what? ------------A FUCKIN CARTOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    civilzation has pasted them by and there is no way that group will catch up.

AND YES I KNOW A MUSLIM. at least he used to be. He has more letters in his last name than the amount of spelling mistakes i have in this post. and even he can see the craziness.

Sam's 03 Terminater

Kill em all and let Allah sort them out, The ones that are terrorist that is. I am still highly pissed off at all Terrorist. I dont really think all Muslims are terrorist but Now A Days they have seemed to make themselves stand out and build that reputation up. If the shoe fits....... wear it if not You shouldnt have to be told twice to lay down your guns. I have lost friends in Iraq. Everytime I read a new edition of The Marine Corps Times I search through the names to see if anyone I knew died. I think enough is enough. Teach the the lesson that Japan learned the hard way. I dont usually get into these political squirmishes because there truly is no right answer. Everyone as an American is entitled to there own oppinion. As much as you might not like someones it is there view. Try not to fight amongst ourselves or we are no better than they are.
    Last edited by yosemiddysam; 02-08-2006 at 07:45 AM.
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by yosemiddysam
    Kill em all and let Allah sort them out. I am still highly pissed of at all Terrorist. I dont really think all Muslims are terrorist but Now A Days they have seemed to make themselves stand out and build that reputation up. If the shoe fits wear it if not You shouldnt have to be told twice to lay down your guns. I have lost friends in Iraq. Everytime I read a new edition of The Marine Corps Times I search through the names to see if anyone I knew died. I think enough is enough. Teach the the lesson that Japan learned the hard way. I dont usually get into these political squirmishes because there truly is no right answer. Everyone as an American is entitled to there own oppinion. As much as you might not like someones it is there view. Try not to fight amongst ourselves or we are no better than they are.
    HAHA except for your 1st sentence... well said!!!! mostly this one:

Quote Originally Posted by yosemiddysam
    I dont really think all Muslims are terrorist but Now A Days they have seemed to make themselves stand out and build that reputation up. If the shoe fits wear it ..........
    this is all Tom (93ramvert) was trying to say.

Sam's 03 Terminater

Sorry I was supposed to have a Ha Ha after that Kill em all statement. I wasnt meaning muslims, just terrorist that are muslim if that makes sense.
    THANKS TO CRIMSON BLACK FOR THE AWESOME SIG.

Thread Information