Quote Originally Posted by lxexpress
this is a thought....why not give EVERYONE THE OPTION to accept or decline any and all face offs,judged or otherwise???? that way you can check out the other persons site first before you accept,and then if you think you got lots for the opponent(and YOU think you can win) accept...if you think your gonna get your ass kicked,go to the decline mode and move on...that way the only person to blame for your loss is YOU.because you put yourself in that situation.NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!seriously if you go to a live car show and you're competing against other people if you own a 2000 gt with tinted windows and a stereo and another person shows up in a 75000.00 cobra that hasnt missed a single trick.do you expect to beat him??? not if you have 1/2 a brain in your head,chances are he's there because he has spent the time and effort building a show quality ride that deserves to win,most car shows i go to have two basic classes stock or modified and then different generation classes.i dont see the need for all these different classes. the members at the top of the pole..(you know who you are) if you are picking on someone of a way lesser car then you need to rethink your way of earning points...on the other hand for the members that are working their way up the ladder and you snag some wins along the way good for you...just a quick note as i was reading over what i wrote,any examples given here are purely that and nothing else..also i dont mean the people who are at the top of the rankings either.....
Also well said