gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Exclamation -=STABLE MATES=-

Being a female active in the mustang world I have come crossed many men that have expressed an interest in finding a companion that shares in their love of mustangs, car shows, drag strips, cruise ins and swap meets.
    So I thought it might be nice to have a Mustang friend finder type of site that is dedicated solely for Mustang enthusiasts.

I spoke with "J" about my idea and he has graciously allowed us to let everyone know about this
    BRAND NEW Mustang friend finder called STABLE MATES.

STABLE MATES was brought to life by request from fellow mustang enthusiasts that expressed an interest in beginning an exciting journey toward finding new friends, pen pals, and possible romance and activity partners that all share a common interest in Mustangs.
    Special features include: detailed profiles, members ranking system, instant messaging, and more.
    (Live Chatroom Coming Soon)

STABLE MATES does require a separate registration for those that wish to use the site making it a choice and not an automatic enrollment, but the good news is Registration is FAST and 100% FREE.

So don’t be shy... Stop by and check it out. Even if you do not wish to join STABLE MATES
    Any feedback, suggestions, thoughts or ideas that you may have are greatly appreciated.

Again a special thank you goes out to “J” for helping us to spread the word about this exciting new interactive option for our fellow Mustang enthusiasts.

`'•. .•'΄Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you Burn`'•..•'΄

Cool idea. Hot to see a chick in a stang thats for sure. Well just not there boyfriends had that happen a few times
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

good idea

Huh, never thought of that, good idea.

Sig By: Mustangfreak123

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default Awesome Site

I have been to this site testing it out guys and let me tell you the talent in creating something like this is amazing. Definately a must to check out. Hope you enjoy your stay at STABLEMATES and if you ever have a problem learning some of the features I am sure the administrators will help you

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sexystang03
    I have been to this site testing it out guys and let me tell you the talent in creating something like this is amazing. Definately a must to check out. Hope you enjoy your stay at STABLEMATES and if you ever have a problem learning some of the features I am sure the administrators will help you
    Thank you for the very kind words Ma..

Dont forget to feel free to post up any comments, ideas, and suggestions.
    `'•. .•'΄Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you Burn`'•..•'΄

Thats a cool idea!!
    Alex - Owner/Creator - www.Stangette.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wallbanger11_22
    good idea
    Glad you signed up...Thanks for your support

Thread Information