gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Need Professional Photoshop work?

Do you need a poster for your show car, or business card?
    I have been working for over a year for hire over the internet doing professional quality work.

My prices range from $20 to $40 for a standard poster
    and from $30-$50 for a two sided business card.
    This price includes all work from first design to my delivered final file.
    It also includes free corrections and resent files for the life of the design.
    No matter the length of time you use the file, if you need to change anything, let me know and I will redo the file for free as long as it does not entail a majority redesign.

Through out the design process I converse with you through email. You are kept up to date as I make changes. With each change that is made to the design I send you a scaled down preview of the file for you to overview without overloading your email with oversized pictures.

Once the design is finalized, I send you a file of your choice of density. I normally send them at 100 pixels per inch. this is a general clarity that most printers will accept.

I highly recommend that all of my customers use mycarposter.com. Their printing is very reasonably priced and their quality is excellent. I will not however insist that you use this site, and can meet any requirements that you wish for your own printer.

If you are interested, email me at Cbrockett@gmail.com, or hit me up on AIM, my user name is StangCody.

Here are some scaled versions of posters and cards that I have done in the recent past.

Last edited by CODY2003; 02-22-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Cody - I'll have you make up a show board for my car once it's out of the shop. Also, can you make me one of those neato sigs like you have when I get some photos taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Floored
    Cody - I'll have you make up a show board for my car once it's out of the shop. Also, can you make me one of those neato sigs like you have when I get some photos taken?
    Of couse, when you are ready just shoot me an email or AIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    I realized you were going to do this but to post a sticky like this is sort of rude unless you are going to allow me to have a sticky as well Cody.
    This sticky has been here for a long time now the fact that you have recently started your own business was not an issue at the time I posted this. you are welcome to post your own. Ask J as I did. It's his site.

I did ask J... its no biggie... forget I mentioned it.
    I just used this because I don't have the means, nor the capabilities to have my own seperate site, so this is all I have. I would rather you know that this wasn't retailatory in any way, than think that I did this to counter you.

Yours was up first... dont worry about it... I honestly dont know what I was thinking in the first place to think I could do this professionally... its all yours.
    Hey? what is that all about. You are good at this stuff. Why are you giving up? Don't get discouraged because I have done this in the past.

Dont worry about it, ive caught nothing but hell from people because Ive decided to start charging so its nothing to do with you... sorry.
    I'm sorry that I raised a question about it. I was just curious when you posted your link. I wasn't attacking you in any way. I welcome your help here. I always have. If you want to charge for your time, that's probably a smart idea. there just isn't a reason to run away from it though. Ya know?

Just to be fare to everyone, I'll be deleting this thread very soon. I'm sorry to have caused anguish. To everyone that was interrested, the contact information is still valid, and I will still be available, but I'm removing this add.

Thread Information