I have a used Lakewood Blowproof Bellhousing that was on my 1997 Cobra. I took it off when I replaced the Tremec T-3550 that was in it with a Tremec T-56. Not a single thing wrong with the bellhousing, just no longer have a use for it.

Its part #15230, and is designed to fit: 1996-2003 Ford 4.6L and 5.4L using Tremec TR3550 or TKO. Will also fit Jerico DR-4 with proper input shaft.

This is taken from Lakewoods webpage:

The stock cast aluminum bellhousing is adequate for OEM applications, but mounted behind a high horsepower - high RPM engine, the cast aluminum bellhousing could become deadly shrapnel in the event of a clutch/flywheel explosion. Hydroformed from premium quality steel plate to ensure uniform thickness throughout for superior strength. Stress relieved after forming results in a stronger, safer bellhousing. Mig-welded threaded inserts for transmission mounting bolts, clutch pivot ball and clutch linkage brackets where required. Precision machined to assure proper bolt hole and center bore alignment. Blanchard ground mounting surfaces for precise parallel alignment of engine and transmission. Dedicated applications assure a direct fit for all popular passenger cars. Approved by all major racing sanctioning bodies and meet SFI 6.1 specifications. Complete with safety block plate and grade 8 hardware. Fits Ford 1996-03 Mustang with 4.6L/5.4L V-8. Notes: Will not fit T-45, T-56 or TR3650. Can be used with Jerico DR-4 transmission having the proper input shaft. Transmission Tremec TR3550 & TKO w/7.200" Input shaft. Bore Diameter 4.850. Depth w/Block Plate 6.924. Fork Opening 2.81 x 3.75.

It also comes with the plate that mounts between the bellhousing and engine.

These are the numbers that is on the actual bellhousing:

9270 B 047755

Date stamped Oct. 2003

casting # 96130080

Part number - #15230

It retails for $350

Make An Offer!!