gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Default Cody's rules.(Please read before you post.)

Provide all pics! It's much easier on me if you can provide all the pics so that I don't have to assume what you wanted or use up time looking around when you could already have a pic in mind. Threads like "put these rims on a white 98." arn't gonna cut it.
    Please make sure that the pics are at reasonable similar angles. It's really dificult to take a picture of an angled rim and put it on a flat side shot of a car. It does't matter if they are reversed, but the 3rd demention has to be similar.

Present all information! If there are certain things that you want. Tell me. I know that I am not a mind reader, and cannot know what you want. Explain anything special that needs to be included. Such as, colors, texts, styling ques, etc. Just saying,"something nice" does not give me anything to go on. I can make several versions that you might hate. This wastes my time and yours.

I'm not really a stickler for all the rules all the time. If you are unsure, give me what you can. I will work with you as you need me to.
    And all you other choppers post anything that you want to add.

General rules that I will inforce here, and you should expect in all of the other forums.

1) No Slandering/Attacking Users:

This includes personal attacks. Any such behavior exhibited by a user will be dealt with appropriately. Please see Offensive Behavior Procedures.
    This is one of my pet peves, so please keep it civil.

2) Administrator Duties:

Administrators reserve the right to close/delete posts and/or threads as they see fit. If a thread is locked there will be an explanation as to why. If a user has a question as to why action was taken a PM should be sent to an administrator.

3) User Request:

If a user feels that certain content in a thread is inappropriate or abusive they may Private Message an administrator and it will be investigated. It is at the discretion of the administrator to delete the post or thread containing such material.

4) Copyrighted Material:

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL BE POSTED ON A THIS FORUM WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER. ANY USER POSTING UNAUTHORIZED CONTENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. ANY USER CAUGHT WILL BE PLACED ON A TEMPORARY-BAN UNTIL FURTHER INVESTIGATION. ANY INFORMATION/MATERIAL POSTED ON THIS SITE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH GOTSTANG.COM.

Offensive Behavior Procedures:

1) First Warning
    2) Second Warning (Private Message sent directly to user)
    3) 2 Week Ban
    4) Permanent Ban

ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE A USER FROM THE FORUM. AN ADMINISTRATOR ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CARRY OUT ANY OF THE 4 OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR PROCEDURES IN ANY ORDER.

You may receive a simple warning in the form of a post within a thread. Any repeated offenses after this warning will be dealt with accordingly.

----------------------------------------------

The above rules are set forth by the owner and administrators of GOTSTANG.com. It is to their discretion and interpretation of user’s actions to decide how situations will be dealt with.

THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

GOTSTANG.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR USERS’ ACTIONS.

GOTSTANG.COM DOES NOT PROMOTE STREET RACING.

GOTSTANG.COM DOES NOT PROMOTE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND.

THE OWNER AND ADMINISTRATORS OF GOTSTANG.COM WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR USER’S ACTIONS OR THE MISUSE OF THE CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE.

GOTSTANG.COM WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR USERS ACTIONS ON OR OFF THE FORUM DUE TO THE MISUSE OR MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE

IF A USER DISAGREES WITH ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE YOU MUST LEAVE THIS SITE.

IN ORDER TO VIEW THIS SITE YOU MUST AGREE TO AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Last edited by CODY2003; 01-09-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Thread Information