gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: WRII 8/27/05

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

Smile WRII 8/27/05

Okay so what was up with today's WRII? The correct answer person does not even have a website. What's up with that?

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

I know that is real weird, Hey J whats up?
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Could not find the owner of that car in the proposed list. What's happening??????
    Mysticobra 04 owner Build #434 of 1010 Mystichrome born on 6th of Jan 2004 (first Mustang in my life)

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

The owner is in there but the only way to find it is not by a pic but a profile!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Drive it like u stole it!

give us a new wrii one with a web page
    Thanks to Crimsonblack for the awesome sig!!!

Proud Mustang Owner The Guardian's Avatar

I am glad it is not just me. I looked on each and every page sometimes twice and could not find that pic. I do not look at the profile. I check the sites.

MOTTO "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

"Love to feel the wind blowing through my hair"
    "Back in Black" "Mustangs - Why drive anything else?"

Thread Information