Default Has anyone ever seen this ???

Pentegon Strike ????

What do you think

thats some crazy shit

Token Camaro Lover ClintEastwood's Avatar

yea ive seen it quite a while ago...pretty scary
    White 1998 V6 Mustang
    Mods: Gotstang? stickers

I dont want to be reduced to driving some sort of econobox trash while my blown Mustang waits at home in the driveway - Jim Campisano, editor of MM&FF Magazine
    THANKS TO HMONGS SISTER FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!!!

Drive it like u stole it!

thats some thing to think about
    Thanks to Crimsonblack for the awesome sig!!!

And man never walked on the moon...
    The holocaust was made up by the Jews...

What would you say to all the families of the victims? It never happened?

Entertaining at best.

[

J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoSlo5.0
    And man never walked on the moon...
    The holocaust was made up by the Jews...

What would you say to all the families of the victims? It never happened?

Entertaining at best.

Like the Government never has covered anything up. I think you'd be surprised at some of the shit that "Never Happened". It is most definitely plausible.
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

If there were truly a story there to be told; you gotta know that the media would have dissected it over and over by now. That fat *ucker republican hating Michael Moore would have made 3 movies about it already.

For the sake of arguement, even if the government were going to cover that up, they would have suggested it was a fighter plane experiencing mechanical failure or something, not a passenger airline.

[

Why would they say that? Im sure it would be just a coincidence that a fighter plane having mech problems crashed into one of the most important building in the country, on 9/11, and only minutes after the twin towers were hit. Cmon republicans, you cant believe everything your government tells you.
    White 1998 V6 Mustang

I dont want to be reduced to driving some sort of econobox trash while my blown Mustang waits at home in the driveway - Jim Campisano, editor of MM&FF Magazine

Gotstang? Regular

If there were truly a story there to be told; you gotta know that the media would have dissected it over and over by now. That fat *ucker republican hating Michael Moore would have made 3 movies about it already.

For the sake of arguement, even if the government were going to cover that up, they would have suggested it was a fighter plane experiencing mechanical failure or something, not a passenger airline.

Bro that is actual footage of the site do you see anything that reflects it as a passenger plane? They do not just disappear even in the twin towers parts where found but not at the Pentagon. If there was not a cover up how come all of the video tapes in the area where sized? I was working next to the Pentagon last year and the area where a jet liner would have come through that would have left alot of evidence to it flying that low to the ground to make that impact. Our government can hush alot more than we know and 90% if not more of the business owners around the Pentagon are foreigners that our government has help out so if they say hush they will. Alot of people like yourself need to have an open mind I'm not bashing you but alot of Americans can not see the forest for the trees are in there way. And trust me the Media is the most corrupt members of societiy there is and I don't believe half of what they say.

Conspiracy Theory was just a movie...

Counterpoint:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

You guys want something real to worry about? Worry about where your energy is going to come from in a few years. Our country has invested almost exclusively in natural gas electrical generation since 1999. The infrastructure in upstate NY can't even run all the plants at 100% simultaneously. Not to mention the cost to generate 1000kw from a ng plant has gone from a tad over $2 in 99 to almost $10 today.

China has pledged 50 billion in new nuclear plant construction. They have the market for high grade steel cornered. It is even affecting caterpillers ability to build dozers. Even if the US decided today to build new nuke generation, we no longer have the infrastructure to build them. All our replacement parts are sourced from overseas. The same places that China has essentially pledged to lock up for the next forseeable future with their $50b investment.

US oil production peaked in 1970. The world oil production may be peaking right about now. China has moved from 5th place in oil consumption to 2nd in less than a few years. India has gone from about 13th to 5th in the same time. Production can no longer meet demand, and it's only going to get worse.

There, now you all have something real to worry about.
    Last edited by NoSlo5.0; 08-20-2005 at 03:19 PM.

[

Gotstang? Regular

Conspiracy Theory was just a movie...

Counterpoint:

You guys want something real to worry about? Worry about where your energy is going to come from in a few years. Our country has invested almost exclusively in natural gas electrical generation since 1999. The infrastructure in upstate NY can't even run all the plants at 100% simultaneously. Not to mention the cost to generate 1000kw from a ng plant has gone from a tad over $2 in 99 to almost $10 today.

China has pledged 50 billion in new nuclear plant construction. They have the market for high grade steel cornered. It is even affecting caterpillers ability to build dozers. Even if the US decided today to build new nuke generation, we no longer have the infrastructure to build them. All our replacement parts are sourced from overseas. The same places that China has essentially pledged to lock up for the next forseeable future with their $50b investment.

US oil production peaked in 1970. The world oil production may be peaking right about now. China has moved from 5th place in oil consumption to 2nd in less than a few years. India has gone from about 13th to 5th in the same time. Production can no longer meet demand, and it's only going to get worse.

There, now you all have something real to worry about.

LOL we don't worry about any of it we just state facts just like you did. May God bless us all who know the truth.

All i have to say is anything is possible. I mean look at some of the photoshops cody and hmong do.
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

We have enough coal to last us 300 more years at current consumption...im not too worried about electricity, we can make it from the sun. So yea its about the last thing on my mind. We should have a better energy source by then anyway. We should start regulating the industrialization of other countries. Helping other people just ends up screwin us in the ass anyway...
    White 1998 V6 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by 05Classic
    All i have to say is anything is possible. I mean look at some of the photoshops cody and hmong do.
    Exactly I dont believe anything as fact just because I see it in a video. They could of shown the coyote straped to a rocket flying into the building. Don't believe everything you see just because you seen it in a video. Consider all the crazy things that happen in life that you don't see or expereance. And be thankful

I'm a Rocket Scientist! Black Stallion's Avatar

Theres no way that was the hit from a 757, I think that hole is too small for even an F-16, maybe like an F-15 or something, but where are the peices? At the WTC site, they found plane peices under tons and tons of building rubble but nothing at the Pentagon? I find that odd.
    1998 Mustang GT Coupe & 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible

Aviation ordnanceman say that those parts were not necessarily from a plane. Missiles and some air to ground ordnance have similiar structures in them. (stirrin da pot)
    >[][][]</OWNED\>[][][]<
    Modded Mustangs<---CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stone_turp
    Aviation ordnanceman say that those parts were not necessarily from a plane. Missiles and some air to ground ordnance have similiar structures in them. (stirrin da pot)
    When are you not stirring up the pot Turp?
    <------Turp

Just kidding man. You know this site would be boring without you.
    Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Stallion
    Theres no way that was the hit from a 757, I think that hole is too small for even an F-16, maybe like an F-15 or something, but where are the peices? At the WTC site, they found plane peices under tons and tons of building rubble but nothing at the Pentagon? I find that odd.

[

that site is a fucking joke...
    White 1998 V6 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood
    that site is a fucking joke...
    And so are you, so enjoy.

Your willingness to believe something so ridiculous, and even fight over it, because you "saw it on the internet" speaks volumes about you. The argument that man never walked on the moon is just as compelling, why don't you sink your teeth into that one next? I heard Elvis was just sighted at a Sonic drive thru in Memphis...

[

I saw on a website the other day that they DID find Jimmy Hoffa buried under the tarmac at JFK!!!! (bubble bubble toil and trouble!!)
    >[][][]</OWNED\>[][][]<
    Modded Mustangs<---CLICK HERE

Gotstang? Moderator

Just based on the photos that were actually shown the only thing that could have created the round hole would have been something round and cylinder shaped. A plane could not have made that hole. A... missile would have made hole and exploded within the building.

For the video, we only know what was shown and not everything and certainly not all the images. You can use images, statistics, and whatever else is available to tell a story the way you want. I enjoyed the video. It gives someone something to think about. If it was a missile, where the hell is the 757? If it was the 757 how the crap did it create damage that looked like that? What exactly was caught on those images several feet above the ground going that fast? Was it a missile, plain or alien device? Isn't it amazing that every image that was shown was blurred and/or out of focus.

Man, I hope someone is playing the theme to the X-Files.

And so are you, so enjoy.

Your willingness to believe something so ridiculous, and even fight over it, because you "saw it on the internet" speaks volumes about you. The argument that man never walked on the moon is just as compelling, why don't you sink your teeth into that one next? I heard Elvis was just sighted at a Sonic drive thru in Memphis...
    Your willingness to believe everything the government tells you is also riduculous. At least the video gave photographic and statistical evidence of a coverup by the goverment. All the site you posted gave was excuses excuses excuses...and bullshit ones at that. WHERE THE FUCK DID THE PLANE GO!!!!
    White 1998 V6 Mustang

Use your search engine for crying out loud.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html

The plane is all over the place. I will politely bow out of this silly discussion now as it serves only to disgrace the memories of the people who lost their lives on that particular flight.

[

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    Like the Government never has covered anything up. I think you'd be surprised at some of the shit that "Never Happened". It is most definitely plausible.

Can you elaberate on that some more?
    2K Stg2 Roush Vert S/C 430/440
    I am not a Psycho...But I play one on a PC!

Legendary:
    It's like if a cobra and a saleen had a kid, it grew up, and kicked the sh*t out of it's parents, this is what it would look like.

Thread Information