gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Gotstang? Moderator

Default Business Card Sample

I have created one sample using the Nuclear Banana as the example victim. I had already done something large for him, and it made easy to work with for the first sample. This card is at 50% scale so I can post it for member viewing.

Is this a style that is acceptable to everyone? Changes needed? They would be designed for the individual car, but have the same basic outline p the GS emblem in the same place.

Might be nice handling out cards similar to this one. Maybe?

To create these cards the car images must be of quality and size, as these are designed at 3.5" x 2". The base image is about 12 to 14 of the sig banners I have created for the folks here. When we come up with a final set of samples, those who want cards may need to take some better photos of their cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by crimsonblack; 08-07-2005 at 11:15 AM.

The Nuclear Banana Nuclear Banana's Avatar

Not just because its my car but I like that alot if looks really good Tim :thumbsup:
    99 GT Coupe A.K.A. Nuclear Banana
    257 RWHP (had a few more mods since this)
    287 RWTQ
    Performance Mods
    Tuned my SCT,2.5 o/r H-pipe/ 2 chamber Flowmasters,B & M Pro Ripper Shifter,Kevlar King Cobra Clutch,Mac Intake,FRP 3:73 Gears,Steeda Lowering springs,75mm Accufab Polished Throttle Body,Professional Products Polished Upper Intake,Powerslot Rotors w/EBC Greenstuff Brakes,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys,PBR Brake Calipers
    Appearence Mods:
    Chrome Bumper inserts,Chrome Bullits18x9,Painted Mach 1 chin spoiler,Spring Edition GT Stripes,Smoke headlights,Painted interior parts,Flame ball shift knob, Spoiler moved back 3in,4.6L Engraved Pedals,diamond clear foglights

looks good do you think we will do them?

Queen of Team BLING 3 wldponi03's Avatar

WOW I want to make some to hand out, what info do you need to make the template for us!!! I will be doing a few big shows coming up and Mustang Alley, it would be great to get the word out on this awesome site!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Drive it like u stole it!

thas phat yo! let me know what you need to design ours.
    Thanks to Crimsonblack for the awesome sig!!!

Gotstang? Moderator

Once we get an agreed upon design from J & Cody who run the site we can go from there. For me to do them will be like the sigs I have been doing. The biggest change will be the quality of the images. I will need larger, better quality image (scans of 150 to 200 dpi would work best, and about 5X7 sized). I will need at least some images with the shots like I have used in the signatures.

If people have car clubs and stuff, those names can be entered on the card as well. We want to go with a basic design with the GS emblem in the same place on all the cards, the black border, and so on. They will look the same look representing "Got Stang", and still be customized for the car owner. The backgrounds will be done like the sigs and the image cast around for a nice look with some ford mustang emblazed on it.

There is some nice photo style paper used for business cards these days that Office Max and Depot can burn them too for that custom photo look. Should be awesome.

But I won't start doing them until everythings got the green light from the folks here. Most people will likely have to email me the images rather than posting them on the site, which would just waste server space and bandwidth with people attempting to look at them. There has to be more interest than five or six people for it to likely be worth the effort. I'm not getting paid for this, but it should be something most of the members and mustang lovers would want. Meet another mustang owner on the street and pass on your card.
    Last edited by crimsonblack; 08-08-2005 at 01:15 PM.

id pay ya 5$ for mine.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

I would pay ya the same its well worth it!!!
    Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.' ----Harvey Mackay

POSSE MOTTO:
    "life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
    but rather, to slide in broadside, thouroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming 'wow, what a ride!!' "

Gotstang? Moderator

No, not about money. I just want enough people to want the business cards so that it's worth the effort to do the idea. Doing a few is no problem, I can whip them up in a short time like the sigs. We'll see what happens. Are we thumbs up on the current sample design?

thumbs up.. i will buy some too

Drive it like u stole it!

hels yeah...chop-chop (no pun intended!)
    Thanks to Crimsonblack for the awesome sig!!!

Yes please go ahead, I really need them !!!

POSSE MOTTO:

looks good man. I already have some designed for myself or I would have you make me one.

i say go for it

GO for it dude... I need some before Next Wed

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

stock as a rock
    Owensville IN USA the only one that matters

Might be going to the nmra finals at bowling green. I am definitely interested, but I think my pics might not be up to it. Tell me what you think.
    Come on man, its stock! How could you loose!

Gotstang? Moderator

As I start doing them I'll leave messages on the boards for the individuals and likely email if the image quality needed is not there from the pics on their site.

I know I am being slow, sorry. Works got me tangled up for a while hitting up to 60 hours a week and the wife wants some of my time too. Imagine that! My apologies for the slow business card stuff. I'll be doing J's first since he wants them by Wednesday, but I doubt the printers (his local officemax or officedepot) will have them printed by then either.

Thread Information