gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: For Everyone...

Default For Everyone...

what was the last car that wanted to race you? or did? tell the story here... just figured this would be something that everyone would do...

Busted Hyundai Tiburon smoke checked from a 50 roll(No back window, just a plastic bag) and a primered body kit. Eased up at 90.
    >[][][]</OWNED\>[][][]<
    Modded Mustangs<---CLICK HERE

86 honda civic SI...it smoked (not the tires, the engine was burning oil like hell ), tried to take me from a 45mph Roll....I left the car in 3rd and acted like I was trying...then laughed, waved and punched it......he was left in the dust

Gotstang? Regular

going to work one night i was at a light when an oldsmobile ( i think) pulled up . down came the window and a drunk asked me "has that got a hemmie?'. well i pissed myselfe laughing and said dont think so . 'do you want to go a quater?' dam i am getting soaked now lmfao. ok i said . the licht changed he screached off ! smoking , i put it into first then crawled up to 2nd and passed him turning at the next set of lights 60 yards away . PURE DUMB ASS!
    [/IMG]

Louisville Kentucky United States of America

Stock SRT-4 < 2000 Lightley modded GT
    Imports: When Old School means 1991

-Adrian
    -2000 Black GT

Mustang stuff for sale Stang Gurl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sublimegt
    what was the last car that wanted to race you? or did? tell the story here... just figured this would be something that everyone would do...
    A ford lightening.... the driver was freaking hawt as hell too... we didnt race but I did get to see what was under his hood... that truck was hawt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    A ford lightening.... the driver was freaking hawt as hell too... we didnt race but I did get to see what was under his hood... that truck was hawt.
    which hood u talking about???

anyways me, uhhhh a 04 screaming yellow cobra, and yes this was the reason why i changed my whole look. "RICE TO NICE " end of story.

"I use Castrol GTX on my girlfriend, and I use the high mileage Castrol on my older ladies. Its an excellent lube"

preludes are not fast.. i have always heard they are so so fast and how they would beat me.. welll, news flash, they arent.. lol... fart pipe and all... wooped one on the freeway the other nite

Last car was a WRX, my friend didnt know how to drive so I won.
    http://www.moforacing.com/albums/Slo...omansmokes.mpg
    Roman

Its slow, but at least its paid for :crazy:

Quote Originally Posted by V6SSTANG
    Last car was a WRX, my friend didnt know how to drive so I won.
    http://www.moforacing.com/albums/Slo...omansmokes.mpg
    What kind of WRX?

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Just a regular WRX 5 speed turbo, not STI.

Here is a race where I was the chase car, the SRT4 guy called out my friend in the white stang. The srt4 driver was stupid, he didnt know how to drive, he bought his first manual a week before.
    http://www.moforacing.com/albums/Slo...SRT4POSLOW.wmv
    Roman

looked like an sti, but i agree, he didnt know how to drive... one of my friends had a wrx imprezza stock turbo, blow off valve, exhaust... and he was autolike me.. our cars are exactly exact the same.. neither of us are faster...

Well we did one more run a week later, he won but not by much, I didnt launch at all so he got the jump. Apparently WRX's make 160whp.
    Roman

Quote Originally Posted by sublimegt
    looked like an sti, but i agree, he didnt know how to drive... one of my friends had a wrx imprezza stock turbo, blow off valve, exhaust... and he was autolike me.. our cars are exactly exact the same.. neither of us are faster...
    If it was an STI... V6SSTANG would have lost. lol

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

Heres another one, I was bone stock this was like over a year ago LOL vs an automatic 00 V6 with intake exhaust
    http://www.moforacing.com/albums/Slo...NG_vs_Roel.wmv
    Roman

lol, cool vid

I cant even tell if SRT4 got on it

Gotstang? Regular

some kid in a tiny civic hatch was revving his fart can at me so I dropped it into second at 30 mph and my car hit 4500+ rpm quick. If his windows were open I bet he has hearing damage....
    GotStang??

Black 2001 GT 5-speed
    Does having a pair of 2.3L 4cyl's and something shaped like a snail bolted to my engine make me slow?
    Add a few letters to VTEC and it's pretty cool.... VorTECh

Quote Originally Posted by MachGT
    some kid in a tiny civic hatch was revving his fart can at me so I dropped it into second at 30 mph and my car hit 4500+ rpm quick. If his windows were open I bet he has hearing damage....
    lol

Gotstang? Regular

I had a couple of punk kids in Mommy's Compressor try to race me after the light turned green and I started to move and just pulled into Second at an idle and then they jumped on it, I just left it in Second and floored it and they got about a car length when the car finally took off and they learned why it says "SUPERCHARGED" on the back of the Roush.Next light they made a u-turn and left with their tail between their legs.

The funnier one is I was heading over to another Roush owner's house with my truck,(1995 Dodge RAM 3500, Dually, ATS auto trans, Gale Banks Power Pak kit + 50hp, estimated hp 325 and 600+ ft/lbs torque. weight 7000 + lbs.) and a import comes racing by, fart can, grocery cart handle wing, Rice-a-Roni body kit. He gets beside me and keeps looking over at me and getting on it. I finally get behind him at a light with one car in front of him and a line of cars on our right. Light goes green and the car in front of him takes off but the car in the right lane waits. He floors it and goes for the right lane and he takes off, he looks in his rearview and all he sees is a BIG chrome grille guard and it's getting CLOSER. I get beside him at the next light and he won't even look over at me, he had his window down, so I kick it in neutral, rev it and fill his car with black smoke.(Insert Ace Ventura voice here.) LOSER!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by StarDriver; 08-08-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDriver
    I had a couple of punk kids in Mommy's Compressor try to race me after the light turned green and I started to move and just pulled into Second at an idle and then they jumped on it, I just left it in Second and floored it and they got about a car length when the car finally took off and they learned why it says "SUPERCHARGED" on the back of the Roush.Next light they made a u-turn and left with their tail between their legs.

The funnier one is I was heading over to another Roush owner's house with my truck,(1995 Dodge RAM 3500, Dually, ATS auto trans, Gale Banks Power Pak kit + 50hp, estimated hp 325 and 600+ ft/lbs torque. weight 7000 + lbs.) and a import comes racing by, fart can, grocery cart handle wing, Rice-a-Roni body kit. He gets beside me and keeps looking over at me and getting on it. I finally get behind him at a light with one car in front of him and a line of cars on our right. Light goes green and the car in front of him takes off but the car in the right lane waits. He floors it and goes for the right lane and he takes off, he looks in his rearview and all he sees is a BIG chrome grille guard and it's getting CLOSER. I get beside him at the next light and he won't even look over at me, he had his window down, so I kick it in neutral, rev it and fill his car with black smoke.(Insert Ace Ventura voice here.) LOSER!!!!!!!!!

thats great... lol

Can anyone believe that a brand new focus tried to race me... and brand new regular hatchback... with dealer tags and everything.. i almost said its not worth the gas, but he reved it up and looked over at me , so i figured i had to show the little guy what was up..

Thread Information