gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: Help me out?

Gotstang? Newbie!

Thumbs up Help me out?

Hey all,
    The reason I'm posting here is to to ask you to please help my brother's new music get known and so you can enjoy it as well because it rocks.(I hope that's okay. If not mod's feel free to delete this.)
    Below I'll be pasting an e-mail my brother sent out to all the people in his
    contact list. It has all the info you need to help out. Please pass this messege on to everyone you know as well. The more who see it the more they will get noticed.
    Thanks.

Jeremy
    ---
    Hey everyone,

My new music project (Portrait Black) is at #1 on peoriabands.com. They had our stuff for less than a day before it hit #1 and seems to be staying there. Please check it out and sign the guestbook. Tonight we are already going to be on the radio on 99x for the cage match. If you could call in tonight for the show and request Portrat Black, I would be very happy. The number is 309 686-0101. If we win this, we will automatically get radio play the next day. I think the show starts at 10pm. So, please call and have everyone you know call and request us. Heck, call more than once and tell them that you are my brother's uncle's sister's neighbor's twin cousin in law by marriage and the whole family wants to hear Portrait Black. Thank you, Have a Day
    Last edited by darkfate888; 07-30-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Token Camaro Lover ClintEastwood's Avatar

they are pretty good, i just went to that site and checked them out, they rock
    White 1998 V6 Mustang
    Mods: Gotstang? stickers

I dont want to be reduced to driving some sort of econobox trash while my blown Mustang waits at home in the driveway - Jim Campisano, editor of MM&FF Magazine
    THANKS TO HMONGS SISTER FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!!!

sorry bro...not my kind of music....I honestly cant stand that.....they have a good beat though, but again, not something I would listen to

GotStang? junkie

Thread Information