gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Who have I already ranked?

I'm liking the site but I'm having trouble keeping track of which stangs I've already ranked. It would be nice if the ranking pages showed you which ones you had already ranked.

Just my 0.02 worth.
    Glenn
    4HAVNFUN
    2002 GT Convertible (yellow/black), Automatic, 3.27 gears, leather, Mach 460
    Mods - FRPP SFC's, FRPP STB, FRPP R189C's w/ Toyo Proxes T1-S 245/40ZR18, Accufab plenum & 75mm TB, MAC 85mm MAF and CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, Bullitt springs/struts/shocks/pedals, Steeda pulleys, Optima yellow battery, PMP vertical doors, CDC light bar, Spider windguard, Sequential taillights, Mach 1 chin spoiler & grill delete, 4 way headrests, UPR underhood & interior billet.

"Lick it up bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreak123
    nevermind!
    did i help you

"Lick it up bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerbabe
    Thanks but what I was looking for was some way of figuring out who I hadn't ranked yet out of all of the members with websites. I started going through the web sites one by one but as people get ranked they move around and I've lost track of which ones I have done. It would be great if the same red/green indicator that shows up when you look at who has ranked you could show up when you displayed the car ranks. Showing the existing score you gave them would also be a nice touch.
    Glenn
    4HAVNFUN
    Mods - FRPP SFC's, FRPP STB, FRPP R189C's w/ Toyo Proxes T1-S 245/40ZR18, Accufab plenum & 75mm TB, MAC 85mm MAF and CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, Bullitt springs/struts/shocks/pedals, Steeda pulleys, Optima yellow battery, PMP vertical doors, CDC light bar, Spider windguard, Sequential taillights, Mach 1 chin spoiler & grill delete, 4 way headrests, UPR underhood & interior billet.

Quote Originally Posted by 4havnfun
    Thanks but what I was looking for was some way of figuring out who I hadn't ranked yet out of all of the members with websites. I started going through the web sites one by one but as people get ranked they move around and I've lost track of which ones I have done. It would be great if the same red/green indicator that shows up when you look at who has ranked you could show up when you displayed the car ranks. Showing the existing score you gave them would also be a nice touch.
    I was going to do this... I just dont see a point... When yer browsing the site... and you see someone... its quicker to click on their website then to scroll through a list of 50+ names to see if you have ranked them... IMO.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    I was going to do this... I just dont see a point... When yer browsing the site... and you see someone... its quicker to click on their website then to scroll through a list of 50+ names to see if you have ranked them... IMO.
    It falls under the category of "different strokes for different folks". It would work for me but if you see it another way that's cool as well.
    Glenn
    4HAVNFUN

Quote Originally Posted by 4havnfun
    It falls under the category of "different strokes for different folks". It would work for me but if you see it another way that's cool as well.
    The only way to maybe make this work would to make the persons username/website link a different color if yuo havent ranked them yet....

dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol

This is a maintainence idea.
    I was wondering how possible it would be to add a delete check box to the private guestbook messages, so that if a member has accumulated HUNDREDS they could check the boxes then click on ONE delete link to clean it up. I had let mine build up since November...had 400 plus and it took me all night to delete them. I will try to clean house more often in the future, but I thought I'd throw this idea out here and see what y'all thought.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    The only way to maybe make this work would to make the persons username/website link a different color if yuo havent ranked them yet....
    Thant would work for me
    Glenn
    4HAVNFUN

Default "my stat" page

Just noticed that the car ranking provided on this page is actually one better than your actual ranking.
    Glenn
    4HAVNFUN

Gotstang? Regular

hi J let me say you are puttong so much work into this site ! and i know i mat be a pest BUT . you did great with the delete old messages ! could you do the same with the upload to your web site as well SORRY but my pute is slow ! and when i get into loading pics i forget to delete the and wow i got %hit loads of pics taking up space . you did it once could you do it to get rid of pics uploded to website as well ? hope you dont think i am a bother ! if you do lmao tuff luck i love this site so much you will have to BAN me . cheers m8
    [/IMG]

Legendary Limer #0006 LeonSORTX's Avatar

Hey J!!!

I really enjoy the website !! This is a great idea ya got going here..... Maybe you can add an "Event Calendar" so Members of clubs can add any big events or meets?

Leon
    ~~Lengendary Limer 0006~~
    " The Hulk "
    2005 Mustang V6 Premium Package
    Legendary Lime

~~Performance Mods~~
    JMS CAI w SCT X-Calibrator 2 Tunes
    JBA Evol Exhaust
    Steeda Strut Tower Brace
    Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars

~~Beauty Mods~~
    Satin Nickel Dash Kit
    Flamed Legend Lime Emblem
    BRS Swept Spinners
    Personalized Licence Plate "LLR 6"
    Silver Billet Shorty Antena 4 "
    Zaino Protected
    Mustang Bra (for them long distance trips!!)
    18% Tint
    Billet Grill
    Red Painted Calipers
    Billet Knobs, Doorpins and Foot Pedals
    Mustang Door Sills
    Born on January 4, 2005
    Stabled February 4, 2005

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default Checking out the store

was wondering if the t-shirts come in black with white lettering and if not could it? would love to get a black shirt. thanx

Gotstang? Moderator

I think there should be Best of on the site. Stuff like "BEST" Engine 5.0 and 4.6, Interior upgrade/mod Fox Body & SN95 models (or all together with bonus points for the age of the vehicle; body mod; rim appearance on a mustang; girl on a mustang; etc. The site spends to much time worrying about rating each other for points that don't mean anything, rather than using this great site for sharing ideas, experiences, modifications, how to's and so on.

What about a "How To" area for Got Stang? I have seen some great after market add-ons and modifications that these people are doing themselves. They could take pictures and explain how the step by step is done. This would make others more comfortable tearing the pony down if they knew what was involved to do it. Wing Doors, interior mods, engine upgrades, ground effects kits, prepping to get the pony painted, whatever.

GotStang? junkie

Ok I have a suggestion. If you already have it and I missed it, sorry! How about a thing where you can read what you replied to someone in the guestbook? I sometimes check it real quick and don't remember whether I replied to someone or not...

Legendary Limer #0006 LeonSORTX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by levi505
    was wondering if the t-shirts come in black with white lettering and if not could it? would love to get a black shirt. thanx
    A big "Bump" on the black shirt!! I would buy one!! Also I would like to see a feature where you can search by year of make for all the Mustangs here!!

Leon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeonSORTX; 07-31-2005 at 04:39 PM. Reason: no spell check !! hehehe
    ~~Lengendary Limer 0006~~
    " The Hulk "
    2005 Mustang V6 Premium Package
    Legendary Lime

~~Performance Mods~~
    JMS CAI w SCT X-Calibrator 2 Tunes
    JBA Evol Exhaust
    Steeda Strut Tower Brace
    Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars

~~Beauty Mods~~
    Satin Nickel Dash Kit
    Flamed Legend Lime Emblem
    BRS Swept Spinners
    Personalized Licence Plate "LLR 6"
    Silver Billet Shorty Antena 4 "
    Zaino Protected
    Mustang Bra (for them long distance trips!!)
    18% Tint
    Billet Grill
    Red Painted Calipers
    Billet Knobs, Doorpins and Foot Pedals
    Mustang Door Sills
    Born on January 4, 2005
    Stabled February 4, 2005

yeah black shirt would be good, i'd buy one... and a black tank shirt for my girl too...

Gotstang? Regular

j can we have a slightly larger avatar ?????????
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nufc1
    j can we have a slightly larger avatar ?????????
    On the forums? Or on gotstang.com?

Gotstang? Regular

why not both there seems to be plenty room . just a thought
    [/IMG]

It is Hot as Hell here cdhstang's Avatar

A section that breaks it into section of the US

What about a contest? I'd like to be able to win something! Like a GotStang hoody!

I'm a Rocket Scientist! Black Stallion's Avatar

I think a section for people with Steeda mustangs would be pretty sweet. I mean we have a Roush and Saleen section, why not Steeda? Just my .02 Keep up the great work J, love the site.
    1998 Mustang GT Coupe & 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible

Hi J, when you get time can you consider this?

-Upload files...add option to upload multiple files..similar to the manage web site area?

-Option to change the default text size in the user's new posts...I always like to post in size 2...but need to do it manually each time I post???

Gotstang? Moderator

Yeah, size 2 default would be nice. Everyone seems to be using it, and having to do it for every entry makes it a pain in the rumpola.

Thread Information