O.K. We buy the Kenmore Elite washer and dryer back in August of 2004 along with the "Extended Warranty Plan" You just have to buy because it gives you protection and you have three kids and it's a very good system but it can still break down over time bullshit line. Anyway 9 months later this past Friday the F'n washer goes to shit, stops working, of course the damn thing is full of water and locked closed. Anyway we call Sears service and they set up a service call for the following Monday afternoon, so now clothes from Friday-Monday won't get done, with three kids and 4 adults in the house well you can all imagine what Mount Clothesmore looked like by Monday afternoon.
Well 5 pm rolls around and now F'n tech so I call to find out what the F-wad is doing. Well he's not coming so I have to reschedule would I like Thursday Sat. or the following Mon. afternoon. The poor lady on the other line got a earful. I was transferred 5 times to 5 different managers, who all basically told me I was SOL. NO ONE CAN HELP ME. FUCK I'M PISSED. I say I should be the first call on your list for tomorrow morning, and of course the dumb ass come back with well Mr. Young how would you feel if you were scheduled for the morning and you got pushed off. I almost lost it, I couldn't believe this knob just said that to me. I asked who was going to pay for the Laundramat bill for 5 days worth of clothes, they say well sir you are not paying for the service, Again WTF did I pay for when I bought the Super Duper gotta have it "Your A Premier Customer Now" fucking Extended Warranty Plan. And I'm paying to have the F'n clothes washed I'm paying for it. Needless to say I got nothing form Hub Management they can't help, not even here we're sorry we F'd up $5 gift certificate. They basically said our needing clothes was not as important as someone needing a refrigarator. Two years ago my ice maker went in our Refrig bought at home depot, Ice mind you, they came out the same day and fixed it. Ice , ice the same day.
Spread the Word don't get F'd by Sears.