gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Default 'Northeast Guys' Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round-up

Hey everyone in the Northeast Region, the Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round-up is Sunday June 12th in Manchester CT. at Mustangs Unlimted. This would be a perfect date for a bunch of us Gotstangers to get together and meet eachother in person. If you haven't been the place starts to fill up early and it isn't a really big area, so get there early. Both Cobra94 and I will be there for sure. We hope to see mopre of you there.

we can set up a meet time/place and all go as a group. got to get there early tho, the line backs up out to the street for a good hour. bring your GOTSTANG flyers. I got mine ready, J mailed some to me with my stickers. I'll be plastering windshields.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra94
    we can set up a meet time/place and all go as a group. got to get there early tho, the line backs up out to the street for a good hour. bring your GOTSTANG flyers. I got mine ready, J mailed some to me with my stickers. I'll be plastering windshields.

That would be cool, Get some video of the "Northeast Gotstang Chapter" pileing in to the Mustangs Unlimited Parking lot.

shit yeah

Hey Dan we can be like all those old geezers from the Mustang club who can't walk anymore, and the Gotstangers can be doin all the hootin and hollaring. we can laugh at ourselves instead of them.

http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/in...onal_flyer.jpg

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Everytime I try to print one of those it only comes out on half a sheet, I'v gone to making my own. It still works.

j, i was thinking it would be cool to have like a buisness card size GOTSTANG invitational as well. U get those designed, ill print them off too on some thick paper.

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    Hey Dan we can be like all those old geezers from the Mustang club who can't walk anymore, and the Gotstangers can be doin all the hootin and hollaring. we can laugh at ourselves instead of them.
    and that would be different from anytime when????

and that would be different from anytime when????

Well normally it's us making fun of them, and saying to eachother if I ever get like that F'n shoot me, just kill me. We may be on the other side of that.

His Four wheel drive doesn't work!!!!!!
    And this one keep cold food cold for $600, WOOOOOW this one has an Egg area.

His Four wheel drive doesn't work!!!!!!
    And this one keeps cold food cold for $600, WOOOOOW this one has an Egg area.
    ---inside jokes---- that was too fuuny! i think both of those ppl thought we were nuts!

wow we got off track there, HEY you New Englang Members, lets get together!

"Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

I don't know if I can make this one boys. I will however be going to carlisle and there will surely be a ton of us there, so I need to get some flyers and stickers from J for this event.

j, i was thinking it would be cool to have like a buisness card size GOTSTANG invitational as well. U get those designed, ill print them off too on some thick paper.
    I have printed that flyer thing and given it out. the cards woudl not be a bad idea. that way we can get them printed out and what not. maybe cody can make some cool ones up with some of our cars on it (Hint)
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

Gotstang? Regular

ok noe let me know where the hell is CT ? FROM MASS i will let you know for def soon ,but i would love it !mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am i to old for you 2 my cobra / 93 , am going on 50 lol. but i will try to keep up with you if i bring my hearing aid and zimmer frame ( it's a gt) or maybe you could drag me round on a rope lmfao.

i need more info but i will be there
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by nufc1
    ok noe let me know where the hell is CT ? FROM MASS i will let you know for def soon ,but i would love it !mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am i to old for you 2 my cobra / 93 , am going on 50 lol. but i will try to keep up with you if i bring my hearing aid and zimmer frame ( it's a gt) or maybe you could drag me round on a rope lmfao.

just ignore him about the age thing. heres the Address. Show is June 12 in the AM.
    Manchester , Connecticut 185 Adams ST

From Interstate 84 Eastbound, take exit 62. At traffic light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 84 Westbound, take exit 62. At end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Pleasant Valley Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 291 Southbound, take exit 5 Tolland Turnpike. At end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Tolland Turnpike. At the fourth traffic light turn right onto Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (1 1/2 miles from the exit).
    click to see
    BIGGER. i know u old ppl cant see so well. LOL jk

Quote Originally Posted by nufc1

Shit no, I don't think anyone is to old for us, Just make sure you bring your damn polident we don't need your damn teeth fallin out. Hell Dan's 31 going on 100 and I'm 31 going on needing a colustmy bag. Just kidding, I don't need one. I'm fine I just got gas . HEHEHEHE. Cobra94 will back me on that. (See Dan, I'm a Dick to me too )

Well let's see, CT is below MA. We can meet up in MA somewhere. We're right outside of Worcester, We pick up RT20, than 84 into Manchester. Where abouts are you nufc1? Can your little rascal keep up, Mines got 16" rims and a blower, The blower to fan out the fumes.

Joey You need to make it, What kinda get together would this be without you there. And what about onebad?

just ignore him about the age thing. heres the Address. Show is June 12 in the AM.
    Manchester , Connecticut 185 Adams ST

From Interstate 84 Eastbound, take exit 62. At traffic light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 84 Westbound, take exit 62. At end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Pleasant Valley Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 291 Southbound, take exit 5 Tolland Turnpike. At end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Tolland Turnpike. At the fourth traffic light turn right onto Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (1 1/2 miles from the exit).
    click to see
    BIGGER. i know u old ppl cant see so well. LOL jk
    Up yours Your the one that's usually saying it, not me. You don't want to live past 75 cuz some bertha's gonna have to wipe your crack. I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.
    Wheel chair races? lol

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by My Cobra
    ...... that way we can get them printed out and what not. maybe cody can make some cool ones up with some of our cars on it (Hint)
    i agree.

Up yours Your the one that's usually saying it, not me. You don't want to live past 75 cuz some bertha's gonna have to wipe your crack. I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.
    hahah u let my secret out.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Wheel chair races? lol
    oh hell ya!!!!!, ever see the movie grumpy old men? that will be us

hahah u let my secret out.

I won't tell Anyone, no one well ever know about the post I made like two posts back O.K. it's between you and me.
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

I won't tell Anyone, no one well ever know about the post I made like two posts back O.K. it's between you and me.
    wow thats great man, thanks. your new SIG quote kills me!

wow thats great man, thanks. your new SIG quote kills me!

I figured you'd appreciate both.

Where the Hell are the NorthEast guys. There's only like three of us so far!!!!!!! WTF
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

I figured you'd appreciate both.

Where the Hell are the NorthEast guys. There's only like three of us so far!!!!!!! WTF
    maybe if i say im not going.....

Thread Information