gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    J's Journalism Project 93ramvert's Avatar

Default Questions for all Liberal's, Please help me understand!!!

O.K. here’s the question why do liberals believe that it is best for America to rely on foreign countries to determine how America should do business?

And why do you always side for the criminals and the terrorists? Why does the Victim always loose the rights and the criminals and the terrorist gain all of theirs and more? Illegal Aliens ;“Crimaliens” or “Guest Aliens” as the PCr’s now want to call them gain all the rights of an American Citizen when they are arrested, Why. Can anyone explain this, and at least help me make sense out of it. Help me understand why American’s lives should be put at risk to so that we don’t hurt the feelings of other countries, or religions. It seems to me as of late the only religion that can be discriminated against is the Christian Religion. I don’t practice any specific religion, I have my own beliefs that tend towards the Christian faith but I do not agree 100% with all that is.

I don’t believe I’ll ever agree with any of it, but I would like to know why these thoughts and beliefs are out there. We broke away from England in the Revolutionary War, because we didn’t agree with their beliefs. Why now are some Americans trying to go back in time to enter into a union were other countries will have the right to tell America how to handle business. I’m scared of what the future holds, for me and my children. We could treat the Islamist’s like gold, and give them diamonds and money and we could let them do what they want when they want, where they want. They will still hate Americans. Does anyone one else see this. America pussy foots around because PCr’s are afraid of offending someone. We are America gad dammit, we support the world, without us there would be no islam, no Japan, no Germany, no France, no F’n Mexico, so why are we afraid of offending anyone? They all will still hate us, and they all will keep depending on us for our aid.
    Qoute - Country Club Owner: We had a deal that you'd be good
    Me: [after driving down a roller coaster hill in golf cart slamming on
    the brakes and going sideways] That wasn't very good

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

Damn dont go getting all political on us.....LOL sorry cant help you with an answer. The only thing i know liberals to be good for is the economy.

Ryan
    http://coolornaments.gotstang.com/ www.mustangwomen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rwest75
    Damn dont go getting all political on us.....LOL sorry cant help you with an answer. The only thing i know liberals to be good for is the economy.

Ryan

No no I'm not getting political, I know that, that's the one thing that can ruin a good thing. I just want to see if I can get some help understanding the reasons why.

Lord I apologize for owning Camaro's, and be with the starving pigmies down there in New Quinea, Amen

I can't believe that everyone is being so quiet..... This is not normal

Gotstang? Regular

Liberals good for the economy? Now that's funny.
    GotStang??

Black 2001 GT 5-speed
    Does having a pair of 2.3L 4cyl's and something shaped like a snail bolted to my engine make me slow?
    Add a few letters to VTEC and it's pretty cool.... VorTECh

Supreme Thread Hijacker stalker's Avatar

I'm staying out of this one.
    2003 Mustang GT
    It's a brick.

2002 Bonneville SLE Daily driver

Holy Shit that sig is old. Car looks nothing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by stalker
    I'm staying out of this one.

No don't stay out, I'm not looking for a bitching match, I just want to see how they see it as being good for America.

Well, I would help you out, but I'm so conservative right-wing that I could only guess. lol.

Get in,sit down,buckle up BossHoss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    I can't believe that everyone is being so quiet..... This is not normal
    Hmmm...there's no understanding,trying to figure it out will only
    drive you crazy...I guess the thing to do is to voice your
    opinion to people,to your congressman,senator,governor..to whom
    that will listen...write letters,post editorials in the newspaper,making
    sure that you use your right to vote..get on your soap box and demand
    to be heard..people will listen..eventually..It will be a lot of hard work....

I too think America and the world for that matter is heading in the
    wrong direction....granted..you are only one person...but the revolution
    has to start somewhere.....

THIS IS AMERICA..HOME OF THE BRAVE,LAND OF THE FREE..

I'm through...I'll get off my soapbox now.....hmmm,maybe before I fall off.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by BossHoss; 05-17-2005 at 12:21 PM.

in short, PC will kill this counrty. we are getting to soft/to sensitive. just 40 yrs ago did we care who feelings we hurt? hell no. we used 2 atom bombs in WWII. but today if we say handicapped instead of disabled person we get all kinds of whinners bitching.

i invoke my 1st addmendment right to say whatever the F i want! and the 2nd addmendment to back it up!

Its like the animal activists.. they bitch and whine about it.. and then goto mcdonalds for some beef.

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Token Camaro Lover ClintEastwood's Avatar

what exactly is your question?

Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood
    what exactly is your question?
    oooh ohhh ohhhh maybe I have a liberal here.

Quote Originally Posted by 93ramvert
    Question #1 O.K. here’s the question why do liberals believe that it is best for America to rely on foreign countries to determine how America should do business?

Question #2 And why do you always side for the criminals and the terrorists?

Question #3 Why does the Victim always loose the rights and the criminals and the terrorist gain all of theirs and more?

Ranting Below goes with question #3
    Illegal Aliens ;“Crimaliens” or “Guest Aliens” as the PCr’s now want to call them, gain all the rights of an American Citizen when they are arrested, Why. Can anyone explain this, and at least help me make sense out of it.

Basically Question #4 Help me understand why American’s lives should be put at risk so that we don’t hurt the feelings of other countries, or religions.

This here below is ranting an ravving Maybe a hypothetical question or two don't worry about answering these. Unless you really want to.
    It seems to me as of late the only religion that can be discriminated against is the Christian Religion. I don’t practice any specific religion, I have my own beliefs that tend towards the Christian faith but I do not agree 100% with all that is.

I don’t believe I’ll ever agree with any of it, but I would like to know why these thoughts and beliefs are out there. We broke away from England in the Revolutionary War, because we didn’t agree with their beliefs. Why now are some Americans trying to go back in time to enter into a union were other countries will have the right to tell America how to handle business. I’m scared of what the future holds, for me and my children. We could treat the Islamist’s like gold, and give them diamonds and money and we could let them do what they want when they want, where they want. They will still hate Americans. Does anyone one else see this. America pussy foots around because PCr’s are afraid of offending someone. We are America gad dammit, we support the world, without us there would be no islam, no Japan, no Germany, no France, no F’n Mexico, so why are we afraid of offending anyone? They all will still hate us, and they all will keep depending on us for our aid.

Clinteastwood I hope this helps out can you shine any type of light on any of these subjects. As I said I will never agree with them, but I really want to know where this is coming from.

Stang on 18's

political corretness is really gay...
    when i went to mass. for a summer there were a lot of politically correct people...
    they didnt like me because i killed a pigeon that i thought was attacking me...
    Look at my invisible signature picture. I have one, but it won't load. If anyone can help me with this, shoot me a PM. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by addison_anthony
    political corretness is really gay...
    when i went to mass. for a summer there were a lot of politically correct people...
    they didnt like me because i killed a pigeon that i thought was attacking me...
    LOL, So it was or wasnt attacking you?

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

#1 : We dont, If im correct, the democrats and John Kerry wanted to limit the outsourcing of American jobs to other countries. Kind of ironic that the red blooded american republicans are the business owners giving jobs to other countries. Mostly because repubs are driven by profit for them at all costs. Bush actually gives tax cuts and benefits to companys that outsource, so you have it backwards.

#2 WTF??? When have we ever supported terrorists?? Thats just funny. It proves how uneducated you must be on liberal beliefs.

#3 Again, WTF! Democrats were never for giving these people rights. Didnt Bush want to give illegal aliens drivers licenses?? LOL Whos on their side now?????

#4 ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Where have you been for the past 5 years??? We are at war right now!!! Americans lives are at risk for a country that isnt our own! Who was in office and pushed for a war? Why a republican of course, president george bush!

As for your rant, it just makes you look like an idiot. You are giving in to everything you are told. Ever watch Bush make a speech? It makes me want to throw up. He trys to defend his tax cuts to the wealthy by saying "they pay the most so they deserve the most back". No they dont, the poor people break their fucking backs laboring, and still struggle to put food on the table for their family. While the rich ppl sit in the mansion lighting their cigars with $100 bills. What do they need a tax cut for?? To buy another Bentley? Give me a break....

THE REASON OUTHER COUNTRIES HATE US:

Jealousy.....they wish they were living here, they wish they were us. And....we do kind of rub it in their face a little bit, but tough cookies.

"Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Its like the animal activists.. they bitch and whine about it.. and then goto mcdonalds for some beef.
    You know the sad part of this is? It's kangaroo meat and if you noticed in all the years of mcy slease they never promoted %100 beef.

actually i bought a McD hamburger yesterday, and it says 100% beef on the wrapper now......

Can't help you out on this one, I am as far right as you can get. But, one thing that is happening is the liberal media is turning more and more of the country's youth into left wing tree hugging democrats. MTV is the biggest one of these to blame. But just my opinion, who am I to say, only 35% of my income goes to the illegal aliens and lazy people who don't want to work.

#1 : We dont, If im correct, the democrats and John Kerry wanted to limit the outsourcing of American jobs to other countries. Kind of ironic that the red blooded american republicans are the business owners giving jobs to other countries. Mostly because repubs are driven by profit for them at all costs. Bush actually gives tax cuts and benefits to companys that outsource, so you have it backwards.

#2 WTF??? When have we ever supported terrorists?? Thats just funny. It proves how uneducated you must be on liberal beliefs.

#3 Again, WTF! Democrats were never for giving these people rights. Didnt Bush want to give illegal aliens drivers licenses?? LOL Whos on their side now?????

#4 ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Where have you been for the past 5 years??? We are at war right now!!! Americans lives are at risk for a country that isnt our own! Who was in office and pushed for a war? Why a republican of course, president george bush!

As for your rant, it just makes you look like an idiot. You are giving in to everything you are told. Ever watch Bush make a speech? It makes me want to throw up. He trys to defend his tax cuts to the wealthy by saying "they pay the most so they deserve the most back". No they dont, the poor people break their fucking backs laboring, and still struggle to put food on the table for their family. While the rich ppl sit in the mansion lighting their cigars with $100 bills. What do they need a tax cut for?? To buy another Bentley? Give me a break....

THE REASON OUTHER COUNTRIES HATE US:

Jealousy.....they wish they were living here, they wish they were us. And....we do kind of rub it in their face a little bit, but tough cookies.

First let me thank you for reminding me why I am an independent.

The first question was based off of a criminal basis. Kerry has criticized the Bush administration for not supporting the International Criminal Court, Why, do we need them to decide what happens within our criminal system.

#2 I did'nt say support, I said side. Criminal / terrorists rights, why should they get more than the victims?

#3 John Kerry supports efforts to restore benefits to legal immigrants. The 1996 welfare reform law made most legal immigrants, including those already in the United States, ineligible for welfare, health care and other essential programs. In the years since, some of these benefits have been restored and John Kerry remains committed to fighting for the full restoration of benefits for legal immigrants.
    Source: Campaign website, JohnKerry.com, "Issues" Mar 21, 2004
    Now this isn't necessarily a terrorist/criminal thing but you did bring up the illegal alien thing in your response.
    Why do we have to tippy toe around criminals and terrorists, so that they don't cry that they've been mis-treated, who the hell cares if they've been mistreated they should lose every god-damn right. 1 case I just heard of was an inmate who sued because he could'nt vote anymore. He won the case and now all inmates in the state can vote. WTF.

#4 Yep your right Bush had the nuts to take care of going in, said F the U.N. which should have been done long ago. What I mean here is we should be fighting to our capibilities and not the low life rag head scums. Drop the bomb, no we can't cuz it's not fair. That's what I mean, I support the war, I don't support not using the Real Power we are capable of.

I'll leave your "idiot" comment alone. Cuz I know I'll go off and I'll regret what I say. So I'm not a College Educated Suit, and I'm not giving in to anything. I look at everything, like I said I'm independent, all I wanted was some explanation, I wasn't downing anything, I was seriously asking for some help. Thanks for you BS remarks.

I'm sure I'll have more to say after I mull this all over.

Gotstang? Regular

Default We have on thing to say to all Liberals

We have one thing to say for Liberals they Should all be exported to Iraq or Afghanistan permanently.

actually i bought a McD hamburger yesterday, and it says 100% beef on the wrapper now......
    100% beef? cow = beef & beef = cow. so 100% beef... what part of the beef or cow? the part no real resturant wants, but McChoke-and-Puke wants.

damn thing is, i still find myself going threw the drive thru to get some of that 100% beef.

sorry Tom, thread high-jack. you know how i feel!

Quote Originally Posted by ITLRUN
    We have one thing to say for Liberals they Should all be exported to Iraq or Afghanistan permanently.

haha, yea good idea. Then youd be really mad when we make their economy and quality of life better than Americas.

Stang on 18's

Quote Originally Posted by J
    LOL, So it was or wasnt attacking you?
    im not at liberty to discuss that answer...the government may be watching...

all i can say is...that morning i was thinking...
    "damn, it would be cool to kick a pigeon"
    Look at my invisible signature picture. I have one, but it won't load. If anyone can help me with this, shoot me a PM. Thanks

"Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

The politics of this country have gotten out of control and I believe there is a percentage of politicians that are ruining it for the democratic society we live in.
    The fact is, this country better get it's head out of it's ass if we want to succede as a nation because we are heading to hell in a hand basket fast.

This may seem to be a very stupid statement to make against toms original post, but I just don't want to get caught up in this political firestorm that usually ends up shedding bad blood.Tom I hope you find your answer I don't believe you will because judging from the answers that you have gotten thus far, it basicly reflects the the way things are run in the "puzzle palace"(commonly refered to as our goverment)

Your friend, Joey.

Thread Information