gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    "Banned from the track" blown93feature's Avatar

Default "07' shelby" paint selector

I found this awesome link on another website. This is the reason for wanting a change! I will be making one of three selections:
    White with black stripes
    Black with orange stripes or,
    The darker of the two reds with black stripes
    Pick one out and lets here your selection!
    http://www.spectrummarcom.com/mustang/cobraPainter.html

Gotstang? Regular

don't believe you will get all those colors. Over the years, Cobras usually only have 4 paint color selections, white, black, red, then another color which changed from year to year.
    New Car - 2011 5.0 - let the fun begin

Past Car - 1997 Cobra
    Black & Dark Shadow Grey
    S/C'd - 413.4 rwhp / 362.2 rwtq
    Check out the Snake and vote

Your probably right,but none the less it's pretty cool to put the colors together

i would go with the black with orange racing stripes
    -Black '03 GT

Gotstang? Regular

nooooooooo got to black n white my football team colors back in the uk . just got to work on my wife a bit more lol
    [/IMG]

Gotstang? Regular

whooooooooo showed my wife the car in black n white and she loved it !!! .only thing is i would have to put the 04 cobra in exchange. i dont know what to do .
    what do you all think ?
    [/IMG]

I would go for the 07 shelby myself. The 5.4 liter whipple charged engine that has more than 450 to the wheels when you buy it has me sold This car is going to have amazing abilities. With no more than simple bolt ons and a tune you will have 600 to the wheels with out even batting an eye.I can't wait to get my hands on this thing.
    My son has voted for the white with the darker of the red stripes smoked windows and 20" wheels.

Black with dark grey....mmmmm, but I dont like the new ones, Im thinking 03 Cobra Vert with Saleen kit....I think I decided on getting a cobra rather than a Lightning

man i can not wait for them to come out. Just so the value of the 03's goes down and i can get my hands on one of those.
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by My Cobra
    man i can not wait for them to come out. Just so the value of the 03's goes down and i can get my hands on one of those.
    Here Here.....Next year my insurance goes down cause I turn 21 and the new cobras will be out lowering the price of the 03/04's

Now i just have to find a Black Convertible to do my Saleen Conversion on

Token Camaro Lover ClintEastwood's Avatar

white with dark red or sonic blue stripes. Ironically thats the plan for my car.

When i first got my car, i was thinking torch red with white stripes, then i leaned towards black, but now that i have seen all these pictures of the gt500 with white stripes, i am leaning back, these things are awesome cause you can see what it would be...
    "There are only two things I've ever been good at, racing cars and chasing *****." - Caroll Shelby

GSMC#29 Got Stang? Midnight Crew Baby!!!
    "Racing is life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting!" - Steve McQueen in Le Mans
    Gas is for cleaning parts...Alcohol is for Drinkin....Nitro is for Racing!!!
    When you drive a Ford you dont need a goodwrench!!

Gotstang? Regular

blown you son has great taste(expensive lol) but great. i have thought it over and i think the 04 has better style and is a limited edition . i might try to talk my wife into letting me put my winter car in part exchange .
    [/IMG]

I Gotstang!! Right Here!

Hey Joe, I'm partial to the Orange with Black stripes myself. There is somthing about that look that is amazing. But, I don't think you could go wrong with any of the picks.......That guy I told you about is still looking for us. He is looking to make a deal on 3 07 Shelby's. I will keep you posted. If anyone can get a deal, it will be him, TRUST ME!!! He just bought a Penthouse last year in Naples, FL. He has 2 Million into it and he can sell it tomorrow for 5 Million. He knows how to get it done......

Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood
    white with dark red or sonic blue stripes. Ironically thats the plan for my car.
    Ya buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nufc1
    blown you son has great taste(expensive lol) but great. i have thought it over and i think the 04 has better style and is a limited edition . i might try to talk my wife into letting me put my winter car in part exchange .
    You aint shittn He has a millionares thoughts and a bums wallet!!!I wouldn't reject either car to be honest with ya.My friends have a 03' vert anniversery with only 1,000 miles on it. They will be selling that sometime soon I guess and going for the 07'. This car is beautiful in every way so for me owning the 03 cobra and trying to decide for the new one would impossible for me.

04Saleen Hey Joe, I'm partial to the Orange with Black stripes myself. There is somthing about that look that is amazing. But, I don't think you could go wrong with any of the picks.......That guy I told you about is still looking for us. He is looking to make a deal on 3 07 Shelby's. I will keep you posted. If anyone can get a deal, it will be him, TRUST ME!!! He just bought a Penthouse last year in Naples, FL. He has 2 Million into it and he can sell it tomorrow for 5 Million. He knows how to get it done......

I looked at that as well dana and I think that color combo is sweet as well. I would appreciate it alot if you would keep me posted on your friend putting this together for me. I have something to post for everyone to look at concerning this new body style so keep an eye open for this I believe it's going to take off like wild fire!

Thread Information