gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: Why is it....??

Get in,sit down,buckle up BossHoss's Avatar

Default Why is it....??

..that I can spot a mustang a mile away, buried in trees and bushes,
    with only a 6"x 6" view of it...and basically tell what year,color and
    body style..but can't see what my wife is pointing at 2 feet away?

because your a guy. lol

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

I can do the same thing......or when a nice cobra pops up in the distant and you are having a serious conversation with the wife/gf and you say "wow, look at that beauty, I need to sell this thing and get something with some more power. Nice wheels, look he put the Saleen wing on it and the Roush wheels really look nice with the color, but he should get some new springs to drop that thing and some side exhaust would look killer....now what were you saying hunny"

Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss
    ..that I can spot a mustang a mile away, buried in trees and bushes,
    with only a 6"x 6" view of it...and basically tell what year,color and
    body style..but can't see what my wife is pointing at 2 feet away?
    im the same exact way, its called mustang obsession the first thing i see on a huge car lot full of all types of vehicles, or anywhere else for that matter, is usally a mustang, and im starting to pass my obsession to my g/f
    Last edited by mustangfreak123; 05-10-2005 at 07:11 PM.
    -Black '03 GT

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreak123
    im the same exact way, its called mustang obsession the first thing i see on a huge car lot full of all types of vehicles, or anywhere else for that matter, is usally a mustang, and im starting to pass my obsession to my g/f
    i got my kids doing it.

My whole family does it, instead of calling slug bugs, we call mustangs, point for each mustang spotted and bonus points if we can call the correct year (easier on older stangs) once you start doing it, everyone you know starts doing it
    "There are only two things I've ever been good at, racing cars and chasing *****." - Caroll Shelby

GSMC#29 Got Stang? Midnight Crew Baby!!!
    "Racing is life! Anything that happens before or after is just waiting!" - Steve McQueen in Le Mans
    Gas is for cleaning parts...Alcohol is for Drinkin....Nitro is for Racing!!!
    When you drive a Ford you dont need a goodwrench!!

I do it too, I can spot a stang a mile away and watch it all the way until i pass it or it passes me. Sometimes if im at a light and a mustang comes from the intersection and turns in the direction im going, when that light turns green im doing what i can to get thru traffic just to get a better look.

One time my wife was driving and i spotted a 2001 red convetible pull to a light stop and turn in the direction that we were approaching. I watched it all the way down and then noticed the driver. it was a blonde woman driving and there was another blonde in the passenger seat. My wife got pissed, i didnt even see the driver and passanger until they were almost even with us but i got accused of checking out the chicks when i was actually checking out the stang.

Ryan
    http://coolornaments.gotstang.com/ www.mustangwomen.com

pimp pimp

"I use Castrol GTX on my girlfriend, and I use the high mileage Castrol on my older ladies. Its an excellent lube"

Ride Pony Ride
    Winfield IL United States of America BABY!

Like everyday I pull into this parking lot, and like see this like 03 v6 stang, and like start laughing...oh sorry J!!!

P.S. another apology for the valley girl speek
    2004 Cobra
    Pulley/JLT/Tune

www.mustangwomen.com YellowTech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rwest75
    I do it too, I can spot a stang a mile away and watch it all the way until i pass it or it passes me. Sometimes if im at a light and a mustang comes from the intersection and turns in the direction im going, when that light turns green im doing what i can to get thru traffic just to get a better look.

One time my wife was driving and i spotted a 2001 red convetible pull to a light stop and turn in the direction that we were approaching. I watched it all the way down and then noticed the driver. it was a blonde woman driving and there was another blonde in the passenger seat. My wife got pissed, i didnt even see the driver and passanger until they were almost even with us but i got accused of checking out the chicks when i was actually checking out the stang.

Ryan

If you were only looking at the stang, then how did you know there was a blonde driver...let alone 2 blonde chicks inside? If you were really only looking at the stang, those chicks wouldn't even be in the equation!

DERRRRRRRRRRR Busted!

Quote Originally Posted by 02BlueStang
    I can do the same thing......or when a nice cobra pops up in the distant and you are having a serious conversation with the wife/gf and you say "wow, look at that beauty, I need to sell this thing and get something with some more power. Nice wheels, look he put the Saleen wing on it and the Roush wheels really look nice with the color, but he should get some new springs to drop that thing and some side exhaust would look killer....now what were you saying hunny"
    been there done that ha ha ha. now steph will do it. i think i have started her on to something.
    2000 White Mustang GT Twin Turbo T/3 T/4 380HP 470TQ = Nuff Said

Sold:
    1999 Chromalusion Cobra
    2000 Mustang GT

I do the same thing. Car obsession....seek help if you dont like it.

./M@
    2K Stg2 Roush Vert S/C 430/440
    I am not a Psycho...But I play one on a PC!

Legendary:
    It's like if a cobra and a saleen had a kid, it grew up, and kicked the sh*t out of it's parents, this is what it would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by cobraspence
    Like everyday I pull into this parking lot, and like see this like 03 v6 stang, and like start laughing...oh sorry J!!!

P.S. another apology for the valley girl speek
    you asshole

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Thread Information