gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com
    Life is a Highway... MysticCobraGirl's Avatar

Default Florida Residents....

Ok, I know I have been gone for a while but I started a new job as a paralegal! I figured I was going to school to be an attorney and I got this great job offer why not take it!!!

Well... Floridians... I have finished setting up the car show at Race Rock!

Ok... I finally got confirmation of the date set for RACE ROCK!

We are scheduled to be out there Saturday, June 4th at 10:00 am.

I have been working on getting trophies as well... There will be Top 20 and 3 Best of shows....

George and I are going to head out on Friday night and stay in a hotel to get there and set everything up. I have looked into hotels and because we do not want to use there parking lots or meeting rooms they are not giving great discounts. I will get the numbers of some that are like $45.00 a night that are real close to Race Rock.

I hope to see you all there!

Please call me if you have any questions... I am so strapped for time right now it is easy for you just to email me rather than PM me... mysticcobragirl@aol.com ..I have to give the President of Race Rock an estimated idea of who all is coming....

Please email me and let me know if you can make it... I have made arrangements with clubs all over the southern and central locations. It should be a great day!
    Brandie
    2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert
    483.64 rwhp 508.18 rwtq
    Bad Toys are NOT Just for Boys!!!

I've posted it on SouthFloridaStangs.com. What is the problem with signing on cause I might be able to help you out on it. Just let me know what's up!

2002 Mineral Grey Roush Stage II -#8012

Life is a Highway... MysticCobraGirl's Avatar

Hey there guys...

Due to the awful weather we are having in Florida, I am sorry for the short notice but I am forced to post poned Race Rock. I am already working with the General Manager of Race Rock to re-scedule this event. I will get with everyone to see when a better date is and then confirm it with Race Rock.
    If you have any questions regarding this matter, Please send me an email to mysticcobragirl@aol.com.

Thanks,

Brandie
    Brandie
    2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert
    483.64 rwhp 508.18 rwtq
    Bad Toys are NOT Just for Boys!!!

Thread Information