gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: MD,PA GTG

Default MD,PA GTG

Didn't seem to find a GTG thread so I will post it here. Admin... if you need to move it sorry.

Anyone intrested in hitting the new sports bar in Westminster, MD. It is called Timeout Sports grill (410-848-5955). It is located in the front of the Cranberry Mall in Westminster, MD. There is a great area in the far part of the parking lot to meet up, park and walk to the bar. I have a couple of friends meeting up there wtih a few stangs...

I would love to meet up with you guys if you can make it.

Saturday November 20th 2004 at 7ish

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet00gt
    Didn't seem to find a GTG thread so I will post it here. Admin... if you need to move it sorry.

Anyone intrested in hitting the new sports bar in Westminster, MD. It is called Timeout Sports grill (410-848-5955). It is located in the front of the Cranberry Mall in Westminster, MD. There is a great area in the far part of the parking lot to meet up, park and walk to the bar. I have a couple of friends meeting up there wtih a few stangs...

GTG forum.. good idea.. and welcome

GSMC#10 (Got Stang? Midnight Crew)
    GSBMC#10 (Got Stang? Black Mustang Crew)

Quote Originally Posted by EdditGT
    dude you're like the only online friend I have that I actually consider real cuz I've met you, hahaha lol
    and cuz you're a sexy bitch....yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet00gt

when else do they have it id like to meet some md peeps off of here too only way i could make it down ther tho is if i get a ride from my dad who also has a stang *i need new tail lights* lol he cant drive his yet ether its i the shop its going to be a beast when it gets out *sounds like its coming ou tof jail and lift weights everyday* ill post some pic and info when its done btu anyway yeah id probubly go there just not tomorrow

anyone in md ever go to captial raceway?

Where do you live? I have to look in the shed but I think I have some tail lights?

No... crapitol is waaay south for me. I have been there but usually go to Cecil county

Thread Information