gotstang.com forums logo
back to gotstang.com

Thread: noob poster

Gotstang? Newbie!

Default noob poster

Hey y'all, generally I don't post on these type of sites(svtperformance,mustangworld, mustangmods, etc), but I just browse for entertainment. But I'll try it out just to see something. One reason I tend not to post, is because the entertainment of all the rumors on current mustangs, and rumors of future products is quite entertaining. The reason is that I sell them, but I'm not here to promote my business (thats a low-class, slimball salesman move). What I'll try to do is just keep people informed on what Ford is telling us-being so close to world headquarters does have some advantages. So if you hear a "hot" rumor on something, just post it and if you want my info on it let me know. If it is supposed to be a secret, then I probably won't tell you-sorry I'm not gonna get in trouble for ya-but chances are, if I know about it, it probably wasn't supposed to be much of a secret anyway. So keep posting the cool pics and hopefully this site grows-see ya

Mustang stuff for sale Stang Gurl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klr b
    Hey y'all, generally I don't post on these type of sites(svtperformance,mustangworld, mustangmods, etc), but I just browse for entertainment. But I'll try it out just to see something. One reason I tend not to post, is because the entertainment of all the rumors on current mustangs, and rumors of future products is quite entertaining. The reason is that I sell them, but I'm not here to promote my business (thats a low-class, slimball salesman move). What I'll try to do is just keep people informed on what Ford is telling us-being so close to world headquarters does have some advantages. So if you hear a "hot" rumor on something, just post it and if you want my info on it let me know. If it is supposed to be a secret, then I probably won't tell you-sorry I'm not gonna get in trouble for ya-but chances are, if I know about it, it probably wasn't supposed to be much of a secret anyway. So keep posting the cool pics and hopefully this site grows-see ya
    Glad to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    Glad to have you here.
    so is it true then, klr b, that mustangs with ugly stripes without rims are always going to be slow? I heard it was a rumor?

466RWHP 490RWTQ
    Magnaflow Cat-Back, UPR O/R X-pipe, K&N FIPK
    2.76 Non Slip S/C Pulley
    4 Peice Idler Set 3 100mm 1 92mm
    Gates 74.5" Belt
    NGK TR6 Plugs
    SCT Multi Chip Package Custom Tuned By Herman

GSMC#1

I am a and I am definately a

Mustang stuff for sale Stang Gurl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruntzySVT
    so is it true then, klr b, that mustangs with ugly stripes without rims are always going to be slow? I heard it was a rumor?
    its called thin ice.... you're on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang Gurl
    its called thin ice.... you're on it.
    im always on it, anyays welcome to the site Man, get pics of your stang if you have one!

466RWHP 490RWTQ
    Magnaflow Cat-Back, UPR O/R X-pipe, K&N FIPK
    2.76 Non Slip S/C Pulley
    4 Peice Idler Set 3 100mm 1 92mm
    Gates 74.5" Belt
    NGK TR6 Plugs
    SCT Multi Chip Package Custom Tuned By Herman

GSMC#1

I am a and I am definately a

Gotstang? Newbie!

I wish I had a stang to post pics of, but thats why I work were I do, I can drive them whenever, although I do have a TL1000R for my need for speed

Thread Information