Hey people. This is not a sad story of hardship, just a time for change. I will be buying a 07' gt 500 when they come out and will be doing some mods to the 00'gt so I will be letting my 93' go. I will miss her believe me and hope that it goes to a good home.

The car speaks for itself and will make someone happy I'm sure. My web site pretty much shows everything and if there is any futher info needed just ask. The car is fully documented from ford litterature to car fax so there will be no doubt to the buyers security. The car just turned 44k yesterday and is ready to fly. I will thow in some original parts and the cover to keep her warm when not in use I'm having a model being made to remind me of her from 93ramvert that I will always keep.

If anyone needs financing help, this car being appraised is the best help you can get because if you belong to a credit union or a bank that will loan 80% or 100% in some cases on a vehical that's been appraised you will have no problem getting the funds. If not that than dig into your mattress and grab a bunch

The car is being sold for $19,000 or best reasonalble offer. If interested send me a pm or e-mail me @ stangownr93@comcast.net

I will just have to make my 00'gt dd my main squeeze